Is there any growers on here from nz

hey bud, thankyou…

yeah a fair bit of work, I just woke up had my double espresso and im good to go… as the lights just came on… morning… 7pm ill prob work on the room till 1am,

and i have had a lot of help here… but outside your yields can be more impressive…

but outside is a lot less work but has its own issues…pests kids mold etc… but its where my experience lies… but a long time ago… id look at @shindig153 and some others that are growing organically outside now… but one thing, full sun when they get big enough… and @AAA :smirk:

I have made a trailer full and would make this, just haven’t used it for growing weed yet: Garrigan"s soil recipe - #7 by garrigan62

a lot of the soil mixes they use on here u wont be able to get…

and I would make friends with/ get advice from… the yanks that are the majority on here… lots of great growers …. lots of great advice… even if they do use the imperial and Fahrenheit… no matter how many times i tell them how much better the other way is… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smirk: :laughing:

and I would use slightly larger pots, but u sound like u have it under control…

start a journal…

the thing that worries me about ur location, is the likely hood of rain next march- April… sativa leaning strains with airy buds that the water can drain out of… :wink: autos are another option to get a few under way but I don’t have experience with them that much… :metal: :wink: :grin:

2 Likes