Is it safe to flush w/o drowning plant even more

I beleave my plant. Is suffering. From toxicity, from over watering, or too much water in soil period for plant to absorb.i want to flush it to rid all my problems, but will it kill my plant

Can you post some pictures of the plant in question?

1 Like

A full support ticket would help greatly, in this case, and as @Hawkeye_diesel said, pictures.

Ah, you beat me to the support ticket dumme. I’m cookin and it slipped my mind. Thanks brother
@merdocc sorry forgot to add the support ticket

1 Like

"

Ehats a support ticket?? Im brand new @Hawkeye_diesel

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

I don’t see any toxicity issues, now I could be wrong. They look a little droopy, but that really all I can see. When were they transplanted?

2 Likes

Planted 2weeks into seedlings.

Where dd i paste this info at
1 Like

From what I can see:
They are a little droopy, but look fine other than that. I don’t see any burnt tips, curling of tips or anything like that. They look nice and green to me. I’m stumped, let me call in the heavy artillery brother.
@Aquaponic_Dumme, @latewood, @garrigan62, @Majiktoker
What do y’all think?

1 Like

Looks like slight watering issues…

Id pluck the leaves touching the media, so mold\fungus doesn’t set in, but she doesn’t look bad at all. :slight_smile: She’ll be fine. Possibly a little over-loving.Do you have a fan in your room? How often do you water?

2 Likes

She is fine your over concerned that’s a perfectly healthy grow

2 Likes

No guys. Look. I got better photo. Blue pot i.ite i guess. Pink pot no. Plus i see powder. For sure.

@Majiktoker @Hawkeye_diesel @Aquaponic_Dumme @1449766997-6My3

Imo, the soil looks very saturated. When was the last time you watered?
When did you take these pictures and when we’re the last ones you posted taken?

Pink pot definatly looks over watered and starting to get early stages of cal mag deficient could likely be due to ph.

As for the white powder are you using a humidifier

2 Likes

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA bagseed

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? soil ffof

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor indoor
Light system, size? 400watt mh cool hood

Temps; Day, Night 80-77 / 65-70

Humidity; Day, Night45-50 / 35-25

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no

Co2; Yes, No no

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Hmmm… I see there is no answer for ph that could likely be your problem due to the roots being to wet, also likely that ph imbalance is causing a toxic build up…

What riddles me is white powder dont worry though ill get this figured out, do you mist your plants down?

2 Likes

yeah @Majiktoker at night before light comes on 7 once or twice during day light if needto help bring up humidity.
i mist with tap water ph 6.8 & sometimes with maxicrop seaweed extact at times.

How much are you misting them? If you are saturating the leaves and there isn’t good air flow, mold or mildew could start to appear, correct?

This is why your getting the powder its a type of residue, however if it starts to look like cob webs that is powdery mildew…and absolutely stop misting before night that is a recipe for mold or powdery mildew.

You may have an early stage of that developing, and if so there are ways to get rid of it using 50/50 mixture of 50% water and 50% milk, beware the milk mixture will leave a residue.

Than you can use a vinegar mixture which I believe is 40% vinegar and 60% water

2 Likes