In 3rd week, transplant or no?

A question from a fellow grower:

Can my plants touch each other I see they getting to tall? Or should I put them in a solo cup or small plant pot with soil? If so what soul do I use?

1 Like

They are doing great , and it’s okay if they touch , but you don’t want over crowding .

If that is a DWC tub they are growing in, you want all the holes covered, you don’t want light getting into the reservoir nor light on the roots.

~MacG

Turn them gently upside down and look at the root growth. Post pic. :slight_smile:

They definitely look full and happy .

Yes they are looking great but I was just concerned about them touching and not growing properly!! It’s week 4 now for me

They can touch a little , it won’t hurt them in that way by touching , but you don’t want them to over crowd each other , cause than your air movement over and under the canopy will become limited , and the fresher the air that moves around your plants the better they respond . Now you can trim a little , but research information on trimming in a cash box , and look and see how others may have approach the same grow box and got great results . It’s the small things that can really make a big difference in 2 oz - 110 oz . But the more you research , the more notes you absorb , and remain teachable , that way each grow produce more each time as your knowledge become more adiment to growing .

1 Like

Transplant NOW if you haven’t done so all ready