I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Thank you much…gonna finish feeding and post a couple pics and then go have a look. :sunglasses::beers::v:

5 Likes

Damn brother you are killing it…definitely probably bend your ear. Very nice journal.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Appreciate it man. :+1:t3::v:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

@repins12 Nice setup bro. Is that 1” pvc you went with?

3 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding!! :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I second that My Brother @Gremmall
And Gary I dig your technique!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

i have a 4 bucket dwc system under my stairs waiting to be tried again but im just not sure enough when it comes to the water.

5 Likes

If u know u can keep the water at a good temp under 70ish or so should be good to go. Thats the only issue I believe I had with my bubble bucket keeping temps of water in check. @Jaydawg6528 @GreenSnek do hydro so everyone knows @Jaydawg6528 did a wonderful job on his last grow as he has sent me a bit of 2 kinds to try and I must say he did a magnificent job as they both taste super nice stink super bad and the edibles he sent have a super taste to them. I like the weed taste as long as it is like that taste of this I’d be good if it was all weed taste lol. Sweet job Jay keep up the good work. Hopefully u get everything in works when u find a place to call a new home. Still think we should Walter white the motor home with LEDs and have a rolling grow house. Lol

2 Likes

thanks. for me its more the water levels. and constantly checking ph. too many unknowns for me and i got tons of questions. i gotta be shown hands on. i have the system so might as well learn how to use it.

say we start sunday day one post germination and we are rooted enough for the bucket. (is this considered week one veg?) now we fill our bucket with our water/nutrients for respective week. now i read people talking about topping up their buckets but is that with plain water ph’d? or do we just let the bucket ride out the week and start fresh on sunday with a fresh bucket of mix? repeating weekly?

to do that i have to be constantly taking the air hoses off just to move the buckets to dump. for me and my back it seams like alot

2 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology …are you using bubble buckets like i am.

1 Like

i got the alfred 4 bucket system withe air pump and some grey air stone that sits in the bottom.

not using it currently but do have it.

2 Likes

So now that I have changed to the Lucas formula are adding nutrients from GH this is what i do. I use 5 gallon buckets… I will PPM 5 gallons of tap water 400 with Epsom salt then i will ph the bucket. After removing old water with my transfer pump I will add two gallons to each bucket then I will use the Lucas formula to build my ppm’s to the Target I’m trying to reach. I have a meter in each bucket that stays there at all times so i can tell if the plants are eating. After i change food on sundays i top off with epsom salt water for the week. If my ppms are high i will give ph adjusted tap water. If I make it home at lunch time I will top off then but if not I just stopped off when I get home from work until the next morning. Yes it is a little cumbersome crawling under the table but I did get to inspect the under side of the plants. Put a hole in the lid for meter probes and reomoving and feeding.Since I’m out of the closet and have a bigger table I am thinking about stepping up to a rdwc set up

1 Like

@repins12 … are you recirculating

1 Like

Wtf kind of system is that. Been a long while since I’ve been around here had to pop in and see what’s going on

2 Likes

no reservoir just individual buckets with the airlines from a 4way pump.

4 Likes

Same setup I’m running for my buckets, t

2 Likes

Thats my first setup when in soil…
Self watering system…
Where you get that…? Lol
Got to keep my eye on you guy’s… :laughing:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you brother,Definitely Been a while since I’ve been here.

1 Like

Funny you say that. I’m working a small tent system. 1 gallon buckets with possibly a 5 gallon reservoir, with pump, probably setup with jets like my trough system and with return to res

1 Like

I would just drill an inch and a half hole in the lid service through… basically the same thing I’m doing

1 Like