I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

I’ve never tried autos but am always up for a challenge. So far I’ve only grow feminized photos, I think this is my 6th grow so far and much to learn still.

3 Likes

hmmmm that’s messed up. it still says requested on my end.

1 Like

i would send a screenshot of my profile page but i might get in trouble

1 Like

okie dokie

1 Like

Lol. Yeah that one was for repins lol. Just used ur thread to write thru lol. Have fun with all them beans

2 Likes

Yeah, I got that after I posted and figured in would just leave it. Lol

1 Like

feminized autos would be awesome. thanks soooooo much.

5 Likes

Get ready Brother, his beans will break soil and start growing overnight :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

i will do my best to grow them the best i can.

5 Likes

Hope all is well on ur end buddy. I see it’s a few days again no post lol. Was nice to put a voice to the name atleast. Hope all is well on ur end

6 Likes

Always love your posts…
You make me smile everytime…
Much luv , one luv… :green_heart:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Girls are lookin great My Brother and I’m thinkin the hydro’s are gonna be beasts! I’m never goin back to soil! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Looks great bro :sunglasses:. The plants in the hydro system look great. The soil plants will do well but it will be hard to keep up with the hydro.

3 Likes

Man u need to try out the lactate syrum. Mine works awesome man. Iim total impressed by the new growth daily when I do water with it. It’s like explosive growth. Bad thing I don’t know exactly how much to use so I just give a little pour in the 5 gallon bucket maybe a 16th of a cup of or so per bucket super easy to make. Soak white rice in hott water for 10 to 20 mins stirring occasionally to mix up and get the rice wash going. Strain water out of rice. I mixed 3 cups of organic milk and a bit over a quarter cup of rice wash. Mix the 2 in a container cover with a napkin and rubber and the napkin on jar to seal it where it can breathe. Leave the mix sit in a warm room for a week or more til seperate and milk curd layer is about 2 inches thick. When mixed is seperate d strain the water part of the mix out that’s what u want not the curb. Mix quarter cup or more unsulphered molasses in the mix to feed the micro es that should feed then for a couple.mo that but if u. Notice a fil.formong on top the mix it’s time for more molasses for the. To feed on. Works awesome cost almost nothing

1 Like

Got mail today. Man wasn’t expecting this much. Super appreciated Mr Gary. Wow i owes u guy. Nice PKG here lol.

16 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: you kill me Gary :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Time to buckle up for the ride Mark :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

That one made me laugh also. I think we all know how that would feel haha.

6 Likes

You got that right brother! He puts out a lot of them with this 1 ranking in the top 5 for me :joy::joy::point_up_2:

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

7 Likes