ILGM Chocolope SOM Contest

Again, thanks everyone. And what I used it on. Figured would keep with the big bud theme.

11 Likes

I just finished up growing 2 of the Critical Mass girls. It’s the wife’s go to medicine right now :+1:

9 Likes

Its that CBD that really helps it be the medicine @Bulldognuts . It was a toss up between this and cannatonic. Personally I find cannabis much more medicinal if it all works together… THC, CBD, CBG, THCv…

When I’m a little more seasoned and have more room. Definitely gonna try this, it’s not ILGM unfortunately. Complete landrace.

Yeah it’s a hash plant… you’d be surprised how many hash plants we running around smoking. Like Chocolope. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Difference in hash and regular smoke plant is trichomes, there are 3 different kinds. The large bulbous, mushroom looking ones are the least abundant on almost any plant. But especially on a hash plant. But really. Means nothing. Smoke it, hash it… doesn’t matter. Just plants bred to produce the smaller trics in abundance make better for hash. Like Chocolope, doesn’t matter how the bud crumbles, keif everywhere.)

Critical Mass

Cannatonic

So the trade off between the two, besides two weeks flowering time, is 7%. Either way. 7more THC or 7% CBD. I went with the THC.

2 Likes

The kush may yield more with less bloom time. The cannatonic will grant complete body and mind relaxation, but takes longer to flower.

Cannatonic @ like 12 weeks

4 Likes

Congrats @Budz! I missed the voting, it would have been hard to pick anyway.

@merlin44, what a gentleman and a scholar, you’ve got real class my friend. We might need to create a valued member hall of fame! First ballot!

3 Likes

The tied vote certainly confirms that.

7 Likes

In the 8th grade, I made the Baseball team & Entered the Chess Tournament… I ended up in the Final Chess match, but Loss due to Forfeit. I was unable to finish the chess match. A base runner dropped Kicked my knee & Fractured it. I needed surgery and hardware & couldn’t even walk. No One Bowed Out for Me. @merlin44 You got my Respect. And you Deserve it Mate

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @ARaggedyDiamond

We are all friends here.

2 Likes