ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Congrats @anon1893985 cool looking flower there! Hope she smokes awesome! @LJ75 “stairway to heaven” maybe? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations @anon1893985 That was a well deserved BOM winner :trophy::blush::v:

7 Likes

Congratulations @anon1893985 ! Very well grown Sir :clap: :ok_hand: :+1:

7 Likes

Hey Ma’am :wave: i may get lucky enough to grow one similar again. I laid this next batch down horizontally to see if i can get more of an individual flower growth. 1st time trying this method on auto’s but i see alot if photo growers using a similar method so i thought I’d try it. :wink: I’m laying the next batch down by bending the whole plant over letting the secondary limbs grow up… keeps me from getting bored and complacent to one growing method. Imma attempt a Bonsai soon

9 Likes

Good luck to everyone who enters for feb. :call_me_hand:t3:

13 Likes

January 2023 BOM - wow. Talk about tough competition.

9 Likes

@AfgVet Has a woman ever won bud of the month?

If not, we need to fix that.

@beardless x 2 what he said. Tough.

9 Likes

I am excited to see some awesome buds. :blush::v:

7 Likes

You know, I’m not sure. I mean there’s some members that I don’t know if they’re male or female. But I’m sure at some point

7 Likes

I’m more then positive I’ll have something ready here for the February contest :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hard to say. Anonymity is big on the internet. Unless they give that information up, the internet is genderless.

14 Likes

God blessed me with girls, i did get a grandson out of the deal.

I know this site shows to have some very knowledgeable ladys growing.    

Got to support girl power, go girls, gtr done.

Proud dad!!!

8 Likes

Being The Dork I am, I have to point out that every winner of every BOM ever, were females… Usually we don’t post male flowers… :man_facepalming:

21 Likes

:nerd_face: you dork, like your other half said, he’s always lurking. Poof, here you are. Oh! That poof had a smell. Sorry!

10 Likes

The plants are the winners every month and they’re always females.

So you could suggest a contest for the ladies only otherwise you’re suggesting that we pick politically correctness over our eyes??

Drop your suggestion here
Contest Ideas Anyone?!

Call Dominion if you want to fix a vote lmao :rofl:

10 Likes

You funny guy. Just not as funny as Kap. Gtr done is what i suggested. You say happy wife equals happy life.

Got daughters, got girl power, thats politically correct in my life.
6 Likes

Wow first six BoM entries, all stunners.

Take a bow, yall earned it. :thinking:

4 Likes

Nice! I want to see that. Where’s your journal? Ive thought of doing that and I think it would work.

3 Likes

Who won BOM Jan. 2023?
OOOOOOOOps sorry I found it! :blush:

3 Likes

Excellent @kaptain3d. Girls rock the buds.

8 Likes