Lol yeah its already been over 2 years of straight usage over mostly 100% power. I only run it at 50-80% for weeks 1-2.
It done paid for itself , how you find it to order ?
Yeah its def paid off the purchase price a few runs ago. I never ordered it growmie, got it from a guy on offerup.
He had bought it and tried to use it in his 4x4 but he said it was too heavy for him to manage so he bought another light and never even ran this one. Originally he had it posted for $200 but after his ad being up for almost 2 weeks i was able talk him down to the $120.
U will be suprised at what kind of low price deals u can get on offerup for both used and new lights / grow equipment. At the minimum ur getting a 50% discount… Its because a lot of people will just deep dive into growing by buying a bunch of expensive gear and then they realized its not easy or they dont like to do it.
Everything in my grown was bought this way lol. One mans grow trash is another mans perfect setup hahah
Great info , but im one of those that needs a few things brand new and the lights is my main biggest investment . I cannot say anything in regards to the results .
I hear u loud n clear, light power & light spectrum are a big deal when it comes to quality flower production. I actually picked up a used Luxx 645 pro this weekend for $380.
Got it also on offer up from a girl that only used it for 1 run and now is moving and cant take it to her new apt. I cant wait to light it up and experience the enhanced color spectrum. I will keep either keep this no name 8 bar LED for veg or also thought of just selling it for $200 on offer up to recoup some money. Not sure yet tho…
I also grabbed 2 SK600 LEDs, and 2 mars hydro SP3000 LEDs for $400. The deal was too good to pass up. I figured worst case scenario if I cant make use of them I could just sell 1 of the lights and basically keep the other for free.
I would really like to run the SK600 lights but I think my grow room maybe too short at 8’ ceiling height. Recommended hang height is anywhere frm 24-48".
Offerup huh ive never heard of it .
Day #16 of flower.
The stretch is still taking off like wild fire. All 3 girls have a decent amount of pre flowers, some are even the size of marbles, especially the tops. The left and back plant have grown taller than the light. I tied off the 3 sky scraper branches to pull them lateral to prevent light burn. Smells have sky rocketed also! I have a good feeling these girls are going to put on a great show this run.
Still feeding full veg nutes and slowly ramping up my bloom nutes to support the 21 day transition.
@Mestizo , this is pre-flower time , the roots are still changing growth phase from vegging to pre-flowering into budding . Those lights are really doing a great job if they have pre-flowered within 21 days .
Now on day 21 shoukd be your last leaf defoliation trim and from that 21 day trim , starts tge very first flower/bloom week for budding , and in those 3 weeks you shoukd have transitioned out youre vegging nutriebts gradually by taking 5mls of grow away and adding 5mls of bloom until you are not adding bomore grow and only bloom . Many growers dont focused to muxh on rootzone building in each stage by ppm and ph , but if you time the plants right by know how to read the growth phases and feed them right just enough , they will be healthy and huge and you was right buddy , I found 2 HLG Scorpion Diablos , 600 Rspec and a 650 rspec one for $700 & the other for $1000 which is a great deal . The one guy had 4 of the $700 panels . Thank you so much for that lead , i just need a lil more time , and get all my demo and set up laid out , I’m in no rush and it has to be stealth due to my Gated Community right , its quite the boujee sector and they be minding any and everybody biz na ezzzes (business) .
I damn sure dont want Mr.Jim Larry to stop with the dog one day and im mowing and he get a wiff , of the good bud i roll into spliffs , he might be a wittle concerning
, him ah lil different since the war !
Wurd up man thats cool about the lights! Theres great deals to be found! Yeah man im at day 16 of flower n the pre flower growth is going well. Day 21 is right around the corner and I cant wait to defoliate and get ready for cruise control.
You in day 16 of transition going into flower , do you see any trichomes yet building ? If you have pistils , trichomes developing , its in fower/bloom phase of the begging of buddibg phase.
You just flipped the light schedule 16 days ago right , if so start youre 6 weeks of flower budding time after 21 days and you should get 40% more bud weight if not 50 or 60% more . Its a very common mistake soooooooo many farmers , even new commercial farmers make , coubting them first 2 -3 eeks can cost your at least 3 more ouces if you dont get your schedule right or timing correctly.
Yeah 16 days since the flip with major pre flower all over with lots of pistils. I had read about counting day 1 frm the 21 day mark but have never personally tried it. Good tip man thanks for the follow up. I will have to try it out this run. I usually run all my strains 10 weeks frm flip give or take depending on trichome development but taking away the 21 days frm flip will def give u a boost in flower time.
Also excited to get my outdoor up n running soon. Im planning to grow 1 monster this season in a 100 gallon pot. Im going to put it out in april and use the gas lantern technique to keep it in veg. This will give me an extra.2 months of veg time.
U mess with outdoor also @yoshi ?
Hell to the yeah , im probably one of the last few of my gen that tries to give back to the land by patching wild grow patches .
Get you about 3 or 4 good fish heads and plant them with banana peels at the bottom of that 100 gallon , oh yeah it will be a monster !
Fish heads, aquarium clean out water, bananna peel tea, tums, horse poop, now you talking my language…lol Fox who??? How you doing big guy. @yoshi
If its any thing written on growing cannabis ive probably tried it 3 or 4 times !
Day #18 from 12/12 flip.
The girls are doing well, frost is starting to kick in, and pre flowers are getting to the golf ball size range. It will be nice to go in and trim out all the packed leaf growth in the middle to increase airflow n light penetration.
@Mestizo you can thin them out a bit , but they have stretched enough to get air , this is your first run with this light ?















