I need help with grow journal

Awww that is so sweet!!!

Btw Reny stay off my page today-- its not safe!
Lol

2 Likes

@patchman here’s the last leash my 14 year lab had

wish my new dog Daphne and Maggie could have been here together they would have had fun. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

20170620_111736_IMG_1976

Bugsy as a toddler

5 Likes

dat face… :green_heart: “where to now dad?”

2 Likes

Hes the only surviver out of a litter of 8, the rest died of parvo. We almost lost this little bugger

3 Likes

Oh man…that ruff! Man that would be so hard to go thru sincerely Cann… Ughh damn … Glad you got one shining light outta it

1 Like

He’s just too precious! He looks great and seems to be a fun guy!

3 Likes

Well we got this dog from an animal rescue friend, the mom was not our dog. This issue was, this dog had brutal diarrhea and couldnt put on weight. Just got skinny and emaciated. Needed to be hospitalized to up the fluid levels and electrolytes. We then were given the dog back and the vet wanted to sell us this really expensive dry dog food? NOT! We immediately switched him to a raw diet with meat, fish, and vegetables. Hes doing great :+1: no need for vet visits anymore!

5 Likes

Very cute puppy, does he like the snow? My daughter read that humping is sign of dominance. :joy::joy: Daphne is 10 weeks got my husband’s boot already, told him she’s showing she’s boss.

2 Likes

That’s great my dog wants to chew a carrot but didn’t know if I should let her.

1 Like

Why not? :nerd_face:

1 Like

You would be suprised what you shouldn’t feed your dog, but carrots are good, as you probably already know lol.

2 Likes

He loves snow and Frisbee! Big time into Frisbee

1 Like

The best thing you can feed a dog is uncooked chicken necks and backs for breafast and ground beef mixed and organ meat with herring or sardines, the meat portion should comprise around 60 percent by weight, then gring up some egg shell and yams, broccoli, green beans, corrots, zucchini or any squash. No peppers, onions, white potato or tomato. Those are not good. Traditionally domestic dogs ate carrion and table scraps. But some items are not so great for them, chocolate being a big no no.
We have recently switched from chicken necks and backs to whole chickens on sale and we butcher them as the necks and backs had too much bone and not enough meat on em. We were buying commercially prepared raw food but the quality was not so great. Its more xpensive to feed a dog or cat right, but I figure they are like my kids, a family member. I wouldnt feed my kids food that can be opened and served a month later with no risk of rotting. Thats like Natcho chips between the car seat. Looks as good as the year I opened the package.

2 Likes

We’re very good at potty training and don’t want to cause diarrhea

My daughter has a Chitzoodle and he will sit in front of you on hind legs kinda kicked back like a ground hog stands if you are eating bananas and most veggies and just watch you till you share with him, he’s a smart little guy, 9 lbs so you have to be careful how much. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Tonight if you look up in sky toward the south and see waxing crescent moon and just up from that is Jupiter and up from that is Saturn. In the next few days Jupiter and Saturn will pass each other closer than they have in 437 years. They’re very pretty in Oklahoma tonight

5 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing that I just went out and looked at it that’s very cool… :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Dogs love bananas!

Oooh might have to bust out the telescope…

2 Likes