I need help with grow journal

Well look what the puppy dragged in… And she likes the water bottle best out of all them toys I bet. I really wanted to make an ugly dog comment but she looks pretty dang cute. Velcros got some competition in adorable lil mut pageant. Am I wrong or does she look like a “Kush” or maybe Blacktar… ooh I got it Mopper.

4 Likes

Fluffs and stuffs

1 Like

What a cutie. She’s adorable!:star_struck::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::+1:

2 Likes

Daphne, she’s already so spoiled, she won’t get her dreads till she’s about 9 months. :butterfly::butterfly:

3 Likes

Yes the water bottle is one of her favorites the lady I got her from suggested it kinda smashed lid back on they like the sound. She was outside today and ran circles all around the big flower buckets in back yard like she was in a race, with her little tail tucked down and ears layed back. :rofl::rofl::rofl: then she came in slept for 3 hours

4 Likes

Maybe kush for middle name Daphne Kush

2 Likes

It frosted here last night so about 4 of lower branches with small buds got frozen and curled them up brown then this afternoon it was 86 degrees, 88 tomorrow and then rain and cold. I chopped my sour diesel x skunk 3 but was sure planning to trim it some more before chopping. I’ll wash and trimming will be a mess. At least all main colas were ok and I had already cut bottom branches off earlier, oh well right? Grow more. :crazy_face::crazy_face: goodnight. :sleeping::sleeping:

4 Likes

Monkeys butt im outta likes. Glad ur back young lady-- love ur pup!!! Gn
:purple_heart::cherry_blossom::+1:t3:

1 Like

Big fan of Daphne Kush here, pretty pup - congrats on your new child lol🤓

3 Likes

Miss Amazon-
Make sure you keep your plants out of your doodles reach. They love to dig up anything they can! Good luck with everything and let us know what you name it! I hate the word “organic” because everyone uses that label even when it’s not “organic.” But I am starting my 1st organic, living soil grow Friday or Saturday. I made my soil and its been “cooking” for a bit. Have a good one- peace

2 Likes

Thats exciting Patchy! Im using living soil too and i love it. Do u know Budbrother? He is helping me. I think RAP uses it also.

1 Like

Aww she’s beautiful, what a gorgeous puppy :heart_eyes:

Soooo reading post 628 in October is interesting…What did you know sir? :thinking:

That rug stands no chance against that vicious animal. Beautiful girl :slightly_smiling_face::+1::100:

3 Likes

If you decide to post some AM pics of the plaid pajama bottoms… I mean pup that be cool.

2 Likes

Her nickname is digger already, she gets to digging with front paws so fast like she’s digging to China.

never still, like a blur unless sleeping. Likes to sneak up on tennis ball and pounce it. She’s so spoiled. :sunflower::sunflower:

11 Likes

Yes so true she picks and bites at it wants to chew corners but it’s old and mainly put there while she’s getting used to wood floors. She’s got it down pretty good unless she’s playing. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I missed her real name? I know.it ain’t spot she’s pure black…make sure she knows her life matters. LoL what’s up doe doe how’s the braincase?

1 Like

Daphne I got it, like shaggys girl in Scooby Doo. Damn it if you were going with cartoon names Brenda, dee-dee or Taffy would have been better… those is the teen angels names… You know who they are surely.

1 Like

Oh my goodness…3100 too