How many colas per plant?

I think you will get a nice haul! These two plants I have are the worst I have ever grown.

1 Like

These 2 are skunk berries and they’re my 3rd grow. First 2 attempts were big bud… Decent smoke, though I harvested too soon and the buds were too fluffy. But, I haven’t bought weed since oct. So that’s cool! These I think are def an upgrade. Much denser. The plant on the lefts buds are like rocks…

Now I just got to stick the landing…

2 Likes

I am running Tangie OG and Train Wreck this indoors. I think also my 3rd indoors. They came pH imbalanced and a spider mite infestation. I switched to 12/12 on 2/12 and finally seeing some possible buds. I am moving to seeds from now on.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried clones… I don’t know any other growers… Yet. It hasn’t been legal long here. This is the big bud 2nd grow. It was an experiment that led me to what I’m doing now. The buds werent as dense as I’d of liked and I harvested a bit too early. I got 8 oz off the plant. I’m hoping too surpass that with this plant… Goals

10 Likes

Now that you’ve mentioned bugs as a possibility I prob won’t try clones… I’ll just stick with seeds. Pretty sure bugs don’t hide in those

1 Like

Weekly photo update for all interested. I got a little too aggressive with one branch while super cropping thus the wire support. Other than that though she’s healthy

7 Likes

7 Likes

Anyone ever feed a plant milk before??? I did today. Apparently, it’s got a lot of phosphorus… At the very least it’s not good for kidney patients because of the phosphorus… It’s got calcium, potassium and b1 as well… Guess we’ll see

1 Like

Anybody else using Tribus or Dr Earth’s metabolic transformer and are they worth the price tag?

1 Like

The blooms are 18 days old and there are trich’s now on the sugar leaves!!! Exciting stuff!

4 Likes

8 Likes

@Mcsketcher looking good, those plants are getting nice and fat

2 Likes

Everytime I look in they’ve gotten bigger… Blooms are 19 days old and the trichs are out.

5 Likes

Nice man. yeah they’re about to blow up for sure. I luv this part :joy: do u keep a fan on them at all? I only ask cuz that’s how I strengthen up my branches to support that weight of the buds

Here’s my GG4 right now

9 Likes

Very nice! I hope my buds get half that size. I’m optimistic though… She’s still got 6-7 weeks togo

3 Likes

How much do you think you’ll yield off her?

2 Likes

But yes, I got fans on top and bottom

2 Likes

Ok bet. Thanks btw, it’s my second grow and I’m definitely proud of this one. I was originally hoping to get 4 ounces outta her, but I’m thinking now, with how big she’s gotten and how solid the buds all are, I may get lucky and pull like 5-6 ounces dry weight. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I bet you get more than 6. Those buds are nice. I’m betting 8-9.

2 Likes