How is my Plant doing?

Personally, I would go with bigger pots, and also use smart pots, but that’s just my preference. The fabric pots allow for air-pruning, so the plants don’t get root-bound.

I like the air pots, or whatever they are called too, but you cannot change what our friend here has…No need to waste time advocating for something that this grower is not using.

Hey K,

Remind me of the soil and nutrients you are using. Plants look like they need some nutrients, or are being over watered. Do you have any Liquid Karma? I always water in re-potted plants with Liquid Karma. :slight_smile:

…Just sayin’…

~MacG

Hi latewood im usong the following.

Hi mac g and latewood thanks for your input as well. Truth be told i have had left the plants for 3 to 5 days unwatered before due to vacation so this is why you see the bottome leaves all malnourished. If you look at the top of the plants they are green and healthy looking.

Is this plant ready for flower stage? I am planning on reporrting them to the big pot soon.

Id say they arent long into there veg state you have a while before they are ready to flower… U will notice early preflowers forming on the third or fourth nodes i think a week or so after this they should be ready but i think all plants are different so you have to go with what you thinks best for your plants health but those are defo not at flowering stage… I am only a basic user on my first grow so take what i say with a pinch of salt but i have only in thd last few days introduced my girls on a12 hour flowering cycle

Hi thanks for that info,

I recently transplanted my green plant to the final pot. Some of the roots ripped off as i was tranplanting, i hope its okay. But i do see some ore flowers on this so i intend to flower it soon.

My queston is does it have to be a 12 hour off and 12 hour on period to insuce flowering? Can i use a longer dark period?

I do not think you need those fertilizer stakes added to that soil. The soil alone should get you through veg. Be careful. When I was a kid, I killed my 1st 2 plants adding those stakes to my soil.

1 Like

I think it really has to be a 12 on 12 off… and the darkness really must not be interrupted nor should any light touch the plants watsoever when in this cycle i think this is more important the first week or so whilst they are making the transition from veg to flower…

Not any longer than about 13 or 14 hours of darkness for flowering. With less than 10 hours of light, you’ll have lowered growth and reduced yield, as well as the plant not having enough light to properly produce THC.

~MacG

How can i get green leafs back ??