How can you tell if you have indica or sativa plants out unknown bag of seed

I’m three weeks into about to be four and I’m having a little trouble tell my plants apart India or saliva and if I have male or female I hope all females look at my pic and help me please thank for the help.

1 Like

Hard to say but man do they look happy and healthy

1 Like

Looks like sativa to me. Thin and not fat leaves. Male or female will be a while. When the seasons change.

6 Likes

I spend time with them I even talk to them :smile:

2 Likes

Generally speaking a sativa will have long skinny leaves and stretch considerably compared to an indica which will have shorter fatter fan leaves and will not stretch as much outside and nodes will usually stay close and tight and generally have larger yields over a sativa

2 Likes

Hey that is a good thing most of us do

I’m outdoors so I have to wait a little while longer to see if they are male or female I’m planing on harvest in mid September any advice

Is this your first grow?

pH your water and keep a close watch for bugs
Starting spinosad foliar spraying is a good idea or companion planting with catnip lavendar and onions as these deter alot of different bugs

1 Like

Check under leaves daily for pests introduce lady bugs too

Yes and I can use all the help I can get I have been on here read it like its a Bible

1 Like

Good
Spinosad is omri listed which means it is for use in organic gardening
Outdoor the biggest concern will be bugs start fighting them now so that you do not have an infestation later

Getting a pH meter and some baking soda and vinegar
Baking soda will raise pH and vinegar will lower it
Insoil you want to be between 6.2-6.5

1 Like

Thanks for all the help in s Lil while I will check on them and I been use Neem oil extract concentrate

1 Like

this is a support ticket a great tool to use kind of a pain but it gives us alot more info to base our advice on

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Neem oil is fine I used it on my first grow and bugs hate it

1 Like

Getting a jump on pest control now will save you from using anything during flower

Neem also helps in protecting your ladies from disease too
Good choice

I know both of these friends grow out side. They can probably help you out a great deal. @Myfriendis410, @FloridaSon :grin:

4 Likes