HLG UVA supplement light bars

PSA.
HLG UVA supplement light bars are back in stock

That is all :love_you_gesture:t2:

7 Likes

Got mine ordered…

1 Like

Dude code in action? I’m sure site says but 1 per 4x4?

I didn’t try, I get excited when someone offers apply pay where I can just select the button, enter Apple code, and it’s done. Too easy.

1 Like

Should be. It was a week ago

1 Like

Got it & dude still works as a discount code.

1 Like

I didn’t try a code :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Same here

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun do you know what driver is needed?

Never mind…

2 Likes

:0 i need one

1 Like

I think I need 2! But I’m settling on 1 for now.

2 Likes

Yes just used code DUDE on my scorpion diable 2 weeks ago. Hlg need to come out with far red strips and some blue strips to add to lighting. I want to add some red and blues for veg but i want it to all be hlg since all the rest is hlg stuff

2 Likes

I ordered 4 , one for each light . It’ll be over kill but that’s how I roll :sunglasses::joy:

4 Likes

Damn @Watt-Sun , I like your style.

I just bought an apogee meter. I wish I could buy another light bar but my wife would kill me!

2 Likes

See, that’s what I should be buying. I’m trying to dial in my lights by trial and error (more error than anything) I have 2 550r’s and a 600r over a 3x9 scrog net so I have a lot of light . My first run I scorched the leaves so I’m dimming them for this run . A meter would be helpful. Where did you get yours ?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s easy to over light your area. A few of the breeders I have beans from give light intensity Do’s and Don’ts so I thought it prudent to “invest” in one.

If you buy on Amazon it does not come with the neoprene case and right now Apogee is offering free shipping, better jump on it! He who dies with the most gadgets wins!!!

4 Likes

Just ordered 2 for my 5x5 and Yes Dude still works

3 Likes

Trying to educate myself on this. What does this extra light do???

2 Likes

I’m using a HLG 260xl v2.

1 Like

Mine was shipped this morning

2 Likes