Highest hard hitting THC SEEDS from ILGM

I have been smoking 20 + years and I still love smoking and growing it just as much today as I did on my first day. But I have a very high tolerance like many others have . I have been looking around on the site for extreme THC seeds…. What are the hardest hitting high THC seeds that ILGM has to offer that you guys would recommend?

2 Likes

Right now their highest level is Godfather OG, I believe. 30%. I just dropped one in water last night to soak. I don’t think they’ve even had the strain long enough for anyone to harvest it yet. But there is a thread for them. Huge fan leaves.

4 Likes

@Borderryan22 I was lucky enough to grab the 10-10 deal when they first released them and their to be my outdoor grow this summer as well as some GDP. When I begin this next trek I’m gonna figure out the journal aspect of this site and keep track all grow. Good luck to yours!! Can’t wait to trweak them to 30%!!!

3 Likes

This may be blasphemy. An alternative is to take a break. My wife needs to do this occasionally.

7 Likes

Guilty. For myself lol

2 Likes

Her prescription is take off a week once every decade.

8 Likes

Whatever works lol :+1:t2::sunglasses::laughing:

2 Likes

I ordered God father OG , Super Skunk, Sour Diesel a couple weeks ago. I have the God Father OG & Super Skunk going on their third set of leaves…. I’m planning on ordering Wedding Cake and Runtz also this season. Have you had any experience with these two ?

2 Likes

Nah, just higher THC … lol…

That does work, but I didn’t mention anything about quitting.

2 Likes

You was lucky, I had to pay $199 with a $10 coupon for my 20 God Father OG seeds .Is GDP a hard hitting strain? I’ve heard good things about it, but I haven’t tried it myself.

@Hillbilly420 Im certainly hoping so. It’s got an outstanding reputation and I’m gonna put that to the test this summer lol.

1 Like

Are you growing God Father OG outdoors? The reason I’m asking. I grow indoor & outdoor and I was wondering if GOD Father OG would do good outdoors.

@Hillbilly420 Outdoors will be my first run at these and I’m excited to see what they’re all about. Yesterday and today are both in the 80’s so the time is drawing near lol. I’ll pop them inside in preparation for a transplant into my yard chameleon style. :lizard:

1 Like

The ILGM GDP that I’ve grown has been :fire: definitely a great night time med.

2 Likes

Here’s a super skunk auto from ilgm. She’s a massive girl 2ft ×4ft wide and 40in in height on average grown in a 10g pot… day 80

1 Like