Hey ho lets grow

11 Likes

Last look before I turn the page on this grow.

Ok been soaking seeds and going to transfer tonight into a damp paper towel. Got the roots out of the pots and now drying the soil. Hoping to transfer this weekend.

For sale two cannabis wreaths freshly cut :rofl:

12 Likes

@roaddawg714 love you avatar :+1:

7 Likes

Hey buddy. Sorry, I don’t understand, why’d you cut her down that early? :blue_heart:

2 Likes

@anon33684698 They both turned out to be males I was growing. Going to restart again with autos.

2 Likes

Oh poo! OK mate, good luck on the restart then :blue_heart:

1 Like

I will not be giving a heart/like on this one :triumph: damn boys sneaking in

2 Likes

Look at that face omg so adorable we love our Hershey got his name because he was born with no tail looked like a Hershey kiss back there lol

3 Likes

And we’re off, well not yet but it’s a start. Dropped them in soil this evening. Going to wait for growth before I decide what I’m going to do. Top or fim but I know for sure I’m going to lst like my last autos. Everyone :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I’m sorry about the boys My Nelson Brother! All that work and I have a clue on the labor involved! I hope :crossed_fingers: and pray :pray: these are all girls. :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Two are ilgm seeds I’ve grown a few times with great success. My wife and I was bummed about the Maui but I’ll try it again. Anyway I might have some entries and n the bom later on.

4 Likes

If it’s Ilgm’s seeds they will make it right. That ain’t hermies its all balls so they should take care of that :wink::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’m concerned about my Maui Wowie now and it’s really stretchy. :crossed_fingers::pray:

1 Like

Yeah I saw your Maui. My grow box is a max 5 feet and the description said they can grow 10 feet. That’s why I fluxed them when they was young. But that’s just the jenetics I had check out Show me your Maui Wowie the ones I seen there wasn’t that streachie.

3 Likes

By the way I want a smoke report when you get her grown.

2 Likes

I just checked out that thread :thread: and mine might be a male! I will definitely give one. We shall see My Brother. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Man I hope not, what’s the breeder?

1 Like

:monkey::briefs:
Ilgm it’s the seeds I won for Bud of the month. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Haven’t heard of any being male from them. @Mark0427 and I was using a different breeder and both ended up males. I think you should be good, maybe just the teva showing.

2 Likes

My maui came from sebring seed. I guess the crop got pollinated by aloha og by accident so they r not fems like supposed to be they might not even be maui might be more aloha og leaning or maui side either way. I dont wanna drop anymore as the first 2 were male yuk. I had a bad experience having a male plant around. Not totally bad but wasnt expected lol i pollinated 8 plants with a pink plasma male keeping it to collect pollen. The male was beautiful tho thick full loaded with balls just everything aboit it was noce so i kept it and now have a ton of seeds from it and some pollen lol

2 Likes