Help with pest identification

Hi everyone. I noticed a what appear to be some sort of pest on one of my outdoor plants and could use some help with identification and determining how to get rid of them?

On one side, I noticed what appear like little white bumps, almost like little warts.

Then on another section of the pant I noticed a small web on one of the leaves.

I do have a little bit of captain jack’s dead bug and also have some Azamax. They are a few weeks into flowering so I’m not 100% clear on what can and can’t be used. I’ve seen conflicting stuff on the Azamax where some say it can be used up until harvest and others say that only applies to fruits and vegetables and not cannabis.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Spider Mites. Hit them with the jacks. Make sure you get the underside of the leaves. Active ingredient is spinoside which you’re supposed to be able to use in flower. Just don’t use a week or so before harvest.

Also look into natures good guys predatory mites. I have some en route to my own mite war. I’ve been holding things down by rotating jacks and mammoth.

Thanks for the reply. I do have some lady bugs in route to me but they are going to be a few days

1 Like

Good longer term solution if they stick around. Apparently the lady bug larva are what really goes after the mites so take a bit for them to get it on and make larva.

1 Like

@darkstarcrashes If your going to use lady bugs you don’t want to use any pest killer on plants

3 Likes

I been battling them bastard all season been just using jacks you can get it from Lowe’s pretty cheap.

I would get little stick and check that webbing out could be web spinning caterpillar comes from moth