Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

No, don’t see any difference at this point but just wanted to get them used to UV early on so it’s not a shock when they get heavily blasted with it in flowering.

3 Likes

Up to you, it’s more of an experiment with me.

2 Likes

I could not get it to work with my delta faucets. Included fittings did work for it.

2 Likes

Quick question. How are you mixing Silica with the jacks? I still have some rhino skin I want to use up. Sorry if you already covered this elsewhere. Thanks man

4 Likes

I add silica to the RO water first, before anything else, which I’ve been doing for many years.

6 Likes

OK, so same as AN, thank you.

2 Likes

Yep, same way I did it with AN.

3 Likes

Have you done any Jack Herer Autoflower runs? Or Bubblegum Auto? Jack seems to be coming along fine but Bubblegum appears to be a smaller stubbier plant. The pH of the runoff for each is exactly 6.0 and I’m using Gaia green 444 and 284 in specific ratios based on its current growing stage. The light I’m using is a Mars hydro ts1000 in a 2x4 grow tent. rH is 50-65% and temp averages at 70° Ive done plenty of LST on the Jack and I’m waiting for the bud sites to become more full I’m about a week into flower. What do you think

5 Likes

I’ve never grown any autos and don’t plan to as I like complete control over my plants.

Your plants and environment parameters look fine but autos are gonna do what autos want to do. I would try to kick up the light-on temps a bit, 77-82 for faster growth over the low 70’s.

6 Likes

Thank you and I’ll give the higher temp a go! Thanks man. First time growing autos I usually do outdoor photo runs in the summer

1 Like

So when what the top shows dry? Also where its only like 2 week seedling do I just water slow and don’t let it water until it runs out the bottom?

The plant is a little small to water to runoff in that size pot so I’d go easy with the water for a while. I’d give it about 6-8 oz of water and then let it dry up for a few days and repeat as needed. Top of the soil should be dry and pot feeling light before watering again.

5 Likes

I currently have a BBG photo and it too is a little chunk. It grew to about 18" and said: ‘I’m done!’.

5 Likes

Good to know! I was concerned there was a nutrient lockout or something but from what I’ve been reading it’s genetically small

2 Likes

I bet your glad you have the option to lower or raise your lights accordingly with that variety of plant sizes righty now. That’s the plus to having multiple lights instead of one big light👍 Looking good buddy like Always!!

2 Likes

Exactly what I did when I built my lights. For just that reason.

1 Like

Yes. nice to have options. I could lose my carbon filter (above my lights) and have another foot to raise lights if needed, love the tall Gorilla tent.

3 Likes

That’s the next thing I think I will upgrade. I like how the gorilla tents can fully open up around 3 sides of the tent.

1 Like

Looking at the plants at lunch and saw this on one of them:

16 Likes

Good eye! Little suckers are hard to see sometimes.

1 Like