GSC Extreme Auto

Yeah I know what you mean , you can grow a lot better than what we can buy. you’re growing quality.

1 Like

I guess so. I can’t wait to have a few strains just on ice so I don’t even have to go to the dispensary anymore

1 Like

You can’t beat using your own product! Be proud of it man

3 Likes

“can’t wait to have a few strains just on ice so I don’t even have to go to the dispensary anymore”

Reason why I started too. Well done on your first grow/harvest.:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks @Woodie much appreciated

Amazing bro
Mine are also going good

1 Like

@Ussi thank u my friend. I got her in jars right now, been burping them the last two days. She looks pretty, I definitely could’ve done a better trim job, but she’s nice. U will be there sooner than u think

1 Like

Good morning @JiggaMan1987 How does those Jars smell now.

2 Likes

@kellydans hey. They smell so much better already. The buds softened up a little bit too with those humidity packs. She was completely dried out until today. Burping her right now. I ended up pulling just over 3 ounces out of my first ever plant. Not a whole lot, but I am absolutely satisfied. And I am seriously loving these genetics. My dad gave me hundreds of Amnesia Haze, Blue Dream and Super Skunk photo seeds for when I set up the bigger tent he gave me. I’m gonna grow some of it obviously, but they’re not ILGM seeds so I’m not expecting it to be as good. Once I grow some photos Im gonna order a couple mix photo packs from ILGM. And I’m going to be specifically ordering LA Confidential photo because eventually, I will be growing that strain even though I hear it’s tough to grow for some reason. ILGM genetics are seriously worth every penny tho. Even just when plants are vegging, the leaves on ilgm genetics just look nicer, smoother and more uniform compared to other banks. It says the GSC Extreme auto I have can get “Up to 21% THC-A” on the package so I expected it to not be too potent, boy was I wrong. I didn’t even begin curing it yet, I just wanted to try a small sample, and she knocked me on my ass.

1 Like

Yeah , girls scout cookie extreme pretty wicked weed. 3 oz’s a good harvest . When your Buds gets a little dry like you mentioned throw a couple fan leafs in the jar. Overnight they will do the trick. Good luck getting next grow going.

2 Likes

Sorry for just jumping on this thread but saw u just chopped ur GSCE auto and I’m a first time grower in mid flower on mine and was wondering how long urs was in flower???

This isn’t my thread but Newb just trying to keep a couple plants alive is mine if you want to check it out. I probably should have given them an extra week but I was still very happy. Harvested one at about 10 weeks in and the other two at 12 weeks. In retrospect I would suggest monitoring the trichome coloring rather than going by the calendar.

I think the owner of this thread has abandoned it and started another