GSC Extreme Auto

I do not use humidifier in tent when drying. I just run my exhaust fan With two 6" holes at the bottom open pulling fresh air in.

1 Like

@JiggaMan1987 I don’t check my run off every time I spot check so I can keep my feed up in flowering stage. After you complete your drying process an jar up , The little miniature hydrometers are nice to drop in the jar with buds to monitor moisture level.

1 Like

@Growlikeagirl I am , I use Fox Farm Trio and Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil

1 Like

@kellydans ok got it

1 Like

That’s what I thought. I am doing the same.

1 Like

@Growlikeagirl thinking Fox Farm is just gonna be my go-to brand as far as nutes and soil. ILGM for genetics and Mars-Hydro for grow equipment

1 Like

Nice! I am really liking my hlg light. I like the fox farms and it has been easy to use. I bought a bigger tent 8x4 and Hlg 2-600rspec lights for my next project. I like the ILGM genetics I bought 10 for 10 of the gscx autos so far all of the 12 seeds I popped, have germinated, and are going strong. I bought a couple mephisto autos for fun but, I think I am going to get some ILGM blue dream autos next, just not 20 of them :rofl: live and learn.

1 Like

@Growlikeagirl nice, I stressed my plant a little bit in hopes of producing some more GSC Extreme auto seeds and I believe I will have some in my buds, then next time, I won’t stress em at all so I can keep it seed free. But once this plant is chopped, I will absolutely be collecting as many seeds as possible from her so I have a nice little stash for later.

1 Like

Hlg is really good too, I just got a 4x4 tent from my dad, but I’m gonna grab a nice hlg for it instead of Mars Hydro just to see the difference it makes. I wanna get a bigger/stronger Mars Hydro light too tho for the 4x4

You can see the difference in my tent the taller ones are under two VS1000 watt lamps and the really chunky ones in front are under an hlg 260xl. I need to get another to pull the two weaker lights. I am totally new but can see the difference in the two lights. The seem to plants like the hlg much more.

1 Like

@Growlikeagirl yeah they seem to definitely like that HLG light :joy: that’s funny. Great looking plants but now that I point it out, I can see the difference.

1 Like

@kellydans @merlin44 @Borderryan22 @Ussi @Growlikeagirl

This is how she looked today after feeding her in the AM.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

The pics from the microscope came from this beautiful little Girl Scout Cookie Extreme auto nug. Quick, rough trim job :joy:

1 Like