Growing sideways

Been reading on horizontal growing. I like it. This plant is Orange Cookie Chem. 25th day in Flower.

8 Likes

Very nice lateral growth :grinning:

1 Like

Looking good. You’ve topped a few times?

1 Like

Filmed and pinched. My only suggestion is don’t bend to early or it stunts it. This is where I bent to early.

I still have a couple weeks to go. But small.

1 Like

I’ve got a plant similar to yours in that it has a flat canopy. I achieved it by topping several times. I don’t intend to bend (supercrop) this plant, though I usually do. What I’m going to do instead is add side lighting throughout flowering as an experiment. I’m flipping her to flower this evening.

I usually don’t add silica to stiffen up the plant until into flowering. I’ve added silica to this plant already since I don’t plan on training it.

4 Likes

This is last grow that I should have had a 2nd trellis for.

2 Likes

Don’t think I will put up a SCORG net. I’ll use silica to stiffen up the plant and yoyos to hold the flowers up if necessary. I don’t like using a net because it makes it more difficult to change out the drain pan on each watering.

1 Like

Adjust for it.

If there was just one suggestion I could strongly recommend is buy a good PH meter. Blue lab is the one I purchased, and never regretted it.

2 Likes

. An earlier plant showing how I start.

4 Likes

Nice looking plant.

Hope you are pruning before switching.

1 Like

Nice Squat Quadline\fold

Horizontal growing

3 Likes

Looks like the incredible hulk trying to get out of a phone booth lol love it

2 Likes

@Nicky Nice tree man!!

1 Like

Day 35 of flower.

2 Likes

Day 55

2 Likes

Wow man Those look frosty…? Keep on it now!!!..

1 Like