Growing heavy buds

How can I get my flowers or buds to be more dense and heavy

2 Likes

Lights, nutrients and water. That’s after good genetics…

1 Like

Without knowing your growing conditions, it is hard to say. Are your lights good enough, is your environment optimal, is your ph and feeding regiment good, and genetics…

2 Likes

It would help if you could tell us what you are working with please fill this out best you can

Until someone comes by you should fill this out to save some back and forth.

Here’s the template for the support ticket.

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! You’re at the right place. Indoor grow quality lights in my opinion would be would be one of the most important items, To achieve quality and quantity harvest. If possible fill out ILGM suppot ticket. Lots of growers are here to help. Good luck

2 Likes

Easiest way to do that is add more light and grow strains known for heavy yields.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I have added more light and will monitor my results as compared to my last grow. All the advertised seeds seem to boast of results that I haven’t been able to achieve yet so I’m not sure which ones to try for my spring grow.

1 Like

It’s definitely about light and heat management, then how they’re fed, but without the proper lighting, and heat control, you’re not going to get dense buds no matter what.

heavy lighting, and stem circumference training through supercropping. Bigger the stem, more nutes taken up, larger the flower provided the genetics are there, and lights are strong enough.