@Alton66 well, I wish yall luck up there. Dont think we get a chance for a new gov for another 2 years, i think. Unless I missed the whole thing. Been head down, lights out as far as keeping track of the outside world here.
I enjoy growing this as well. Would be nice to be legal but that is life in this country. Too many people think they have a right to tell you what you should do, and doesnt matter what THEY do.
I took some photos this morning of the little ladies so you could see how they are growing. I topped them as I told you and they are looking good for sure. Be glad when the new lights get here.
The big one I think is male is on the left.
Here is a low view of the two. The possible male is on the left.
The other two. Looking good so far. Next photo is a side view.
They looking good too. Least I think so.
Cant wait for my new lights to get here. Tomorrow, or maybe Saturday.
https://www.amazon.com/BLOOMSPECT-Indoor-Greenhouse-Hydroponic-Flowering/dp/B01MAZ2VS2?tag=greenrel-20
They look so sweet. And the price was sure right. What was the cost of your new one?? Was thinking of maybe getting one for my next grow.
Just watered these ladies today. Plain water. No nutes yet other than the root bugs like your restart. I think I am going to get that the end of the month. Can afford it right now.
They are sure trying to get that flourescent light. Not stretching, just growing fast.
Lets hope things keep up the same. Saw a nat today in the tent. Dont have my exhaust fan or filter in this tent yet so now way of keeping stuff out really. Soaked the other tent, the big one in co2 to kill any thing in there. Left it sit in the co2 for abut 3 hours. High concentration of pure co2, not the vinegar/baking soda routine. I got a small bottle of co2. Waste of time using it in this grow right now.
Good luck and talk to you later guy