Grow 14 Gas lantern light and lots of autos 🥸

Outstanding!

2 Likes

Very nice haul!

1 Like

Nice haul!!! Congrats on the pounder sir!

1 Like

Thanks every one. So, if some one doesn’t grow for a week. Is that considered a break :laughing:
I have the water cure done also. The JH smells like black pepper still. I will add some pictures later today. I want to do an all in one. Looks, Taste, smell what the trichomes now look like and stuff.
I know I have done the final room more times than I can keep up with lol But this is it. If I change the room again. It will be back to a bedroom. :grin: I put a lot of thought into this. But more on that next week when I start a fresh journal. I have 4 autos dropped. 3 with tails. Plans are to get the SRP going in a week or so :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll be watching. :eyes: :popcorn:

1 Like

I did some Super Skunk and it came out the same black pepper smell.

2 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix
@Myfriendis410 I know it was one in my friends grow that started off smelling like black pepper. The tent still smells like it. I haven’t looked at the Big Bang close yet or smelled it. I gave Scott some to test tonight. So I will have a full up date in the morning. :grin: @ShockDog I will tag you here or I will forget. :roll_eyes: I will have a link to the next grow real soon. I just put 3 autos on a coco mat a few minutes ago. The last few times I did this. I didn’t have to do any thing with them for about 5 days or more. :grin: I will get another journal going once they sprout in a few days and show how easy this makes it :+1:

4 Likes

Perfect. Thanks so much, Not2Sure.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet - hey sorry took so long to reply, as usual your grow was amazing, this time exceptionally amazing! Hope you have a good break. Right now I’m grow 4 CP, 3 Bruce, and gotta get some monster seeds, I’m gonna try another site for seeds and get something new as soon as I can afford to. Right now I’m going to use up my extra seeds like blue dream, silver kush, etc., just gonna grow a lot, to use up seeds, don’t wanna waste anything anymore! :joy: have a great day, happy growing :grimacing::seedling:

2 Likes

@Twelve1 If you go up to post 97. You will see this is on a coco mat. I plan on doing one in just the container. if you scroll down. You will see how I went from the coco mat to a tuperware container. I had a small coco mat in it. But with how the ones I have in this grow in the autopots. They are basically just sitting in a tray of water. So I see no need for the coco mats as of right now. I will get a GS seed dropped just to show. I will do it in a solo cup in water. I do use coco so you know :grin:

4 Likes

Afternoon all. Well, Grow 16 is off ad going. My break was short lived lol. he first few weeks so easy. This is still like a break.
For this grow right now. I have 3 autos and 3 photos going

Autos:
C4
Banana Monkey
Gorilla girl

Photos:
Bubba Kush
Fruit Punch
Sweet Tooth

Ok, I still can’t upload any thing. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now

4 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously, bummer on the uploads not working. Congrats on starting another grow, a birthday-ish grow. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ok, I found it. Amazon was block and it blocked this. Makes no sense. But it works now :grin:

C4 week 1

week 2

week 3

Banana Monkey week 1

week 2

week 3

Gorilla girl week 1

week 2

week 3

The photos here went into autopots yesterday

Bubba Kush week 1

week 2

Fruit Punch week 1

week 2

Sweet Tooth week 1

week 2

The autos are not liking the colder temps. I am running about 72 - 74 as a high in that tent. The Big tent is low 80s. The 5’ tent vents into the big. That is probably why it is a little warmer

8 Likes

Happy Birthday, again!

3 Likes

Thank you Sir :grin:

2 Likes

I just dropped 2 more seeds. For an extra credit project :laughing: I am going to see if I can get a 5 oz plant from a 1 gallon pot :grin: I dropped a Sour diesel and a Grimm glue. Both can do easy 6 oz yields while staying small, and both grow nice and low. I will do these in the veg tent. The one down side I will address later would be. These will have to deal with a little more humidity. I can run a heater in the tent. But don’t have a de humidifier for that one. These make buds more like tennis balls. :grin: Not the long cat tails. So that should help me some. These will also just sit in a tray of food. So only top fed for the first week. This should simplify things for me. And show a manual autopot can work for cheap :grin:

6 Likes

I see it has been longer that I realized since I was here again. I haven’t been on line a lot lately. I am still growing though. Maybe to much :shushing_face:

This started off as 3 plants that turned into 6. And has now morphed to 16 :grimacing: :roll_eyes: My brain says to stop. And my hands say try and make me. And normally win out in that battle. :laughing:
Here is the simple version.

I have this Grimm Glue that reminds me why getting things right early make a big difference. This is in the veg tent where the heat and humidity are kept where I want it.
Grimm Glue week 1

Week 2

I am finally going to try some thing similar to the sog @dbrn32 has been telling me to try for a while. These all will go into the 5 x 2.5 tent. So far. The P Jack and Acapulco gold have not cracked. I am going to drop another of each in a few. If I end up with doubles… I can always give them to @JrsGarden These will all be in 1 gallon pots. And will sit in a 24" saucer in groups of 4.

I have 3 photos. A Bubba kush left, Fruit punch center and Sweet tooth on the right. I am mainlineing all of these. I messed up with the FP and ST. I topped and realized I should have done it one node back. The branches were about 1 1/2" long on them. I have added a week or 2 to this now. Live and learn. And I need to try and focus on what I am doing more. This will give me 12 tops. I mat veg longer and go for 24.

Here is the C4 auto at week 6 and 1 of flower

The Banana Monkey at week 6 and still in veg. Looking really nice

And the Gorilla Girl week 6 and 1 of flower. this was a runt I almost tossed. Then figured this is just a fun grow. So I kept her. She looks good for her start.

If I had been paying attention to her. I would have saw this. # main branches with a set of 3 branches on them. I would have spread her out earlier

That is it. Not much going on yet :grin:

9 Likes

Looking good! I knew you couldn’t keep it to 6 plants lol.

8 Likes

Looking good in there. I agree with @Myfriendis410 on not staying :smile:at 6 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

“Small Grow” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes