Golgi apparatus

Top of the morning growmies… hop you all are well.

little update.
plants look pretty good.

It’s getting a bit crowded but it is what it is. I know my limits now. I will be adding ANOTHER 9" fan this afternoon to get a bit more flow over the tops of the my largest plants. They are stuck in the corners and just not getting enough of a breeze imo. Dont want that mildew or budrot.

I do have two plants showing a few spot on some new growth. not a lot, just a couple leaves.

Also not pictured is some of the bigger older leaves getting a couple spots on a couple plants which looks like potassium issues.

It’s about time for a flush for the plants that are showing the spots they started nutes a week before the others. All of them in general are about due for a flush. I am still seeing really good numbers with my runoff and growth is good. Next watering is a water only so we will see what runoff has to say. As I dint feed during most of veg because of the ocean forest I think I am good for another week on the bulk of the plants at least. but we will see.

Got an email from opulent systems asking for my address. looks like they are shipping me a free 4x8 tent finally after 3 months. I have no place to put it and I have $60 in tarps covering this one.

Oh yea. i think i have a leaf eater in my 4x8. I dont hear any grasshoppers in here but I have some leafs that look like they were munched on. I haven’t seen any in the tent but have caught three in the grow room and seen about 1,232,673. of them outside.

I also saw some crusty stuff on a leaf. I hope it isnt a caterpillar. Ill have another looks see this afternoon.

5 Likes