Most of these pistils are brown already but they aren’t that big . I’m in like day 54 of flowering . Any tips?
At this point there really isn’t much you can do to add to your plant to help with the buds. This is a good lesson to learn, that if the plant isn’t grown well in veg it might not grow big buds in flower. Your time to get her ready for the big nugs was in veg growth when you were giving her nutrients and using pruning techniques. Once she’s in flower it grows off what was already established. There are products out there that will aid in bud density an resin production, but it won’t make little buds get big. Good job though!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Oo ok cool . So when should I start to harvest them , it’s Been 5 weeks since the change to 12/12 lighting and the buds look like that . How. I have longer should I wit til harvest
About 4 more weeks until harvest or inbetween 2-4 likely 4 weeks though
Awesome
Ima first time grower , forgot to prune the top, so it’s jus one whole bud I guess,
This one has been growing the same time as the other one . But the roots had fell off during 2nd transplant . And it took a while to start flowering. It jus started like a couple days ago . Meanwhile I’m On day 55 of flower . Lmao
So the golden leaf will be done in 4 weeks . But the northern lights . Is going to take longer cause their flower time only been like a week so far . Ima jus let t grow out , to see whut happens
Bottom picture looks like they arena receiving much light
Yea they aren’t , cause I was going to get rid of it , being that the flowering process wasn’t happening so I thought it would be male. Turns out it’s female . I have to get another clamp light
I would it would devote more energy to the top of the plants



