Getch357 First Grow Journal

I think you are close to being done. I do see plenty of white pistils at the moment.

2 Likes

yes i do too im just really asking will she still grow without leafs to make energy for the plant if u look there is really only buds left and ive never had this before can she grow and gain weight still without leafs?

everyone of the leafs that were on her all dried up and are gone i didnt take any off and im just curious as if she will continue to grow the buds without the leafs

Leaves are critical. I don’t think much will happen outside to ripen up. Indon’t see it getting fatter buds.

1 Like

ok thats what i wanted to know…so just wait for her to finish off and take her…got it i never had a photo and she is my 1st ive only grown autos till this 1 thats why im asking so many questions.Thanks for the help :+1:

2 Likes

Perfect. Just wait for her to finish up. :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

@kdawg @dbrn32 @MrPeat @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @NeoGroR so 1 last thing (at least for now…lololol) so i am thinking to my drying and i have 1 of these pictured below…does anyone use 1? or have used before what do ya think do you need a fan blowing slightly is this a fast drying type or does it do a good job?? please let me know i think i may give it a shot this time around :wink: Amazon.com: Herb Drying Rack Net Dryer 6 Layer 2ft Black W Green Zippers Mesh Hydroponics Mesh Collapsible Hanging Dryer Net Lights Carrying Case Indoor & Outdoor: Home Improvement

2 Likes

I just bought one like this. So far so good

1 Like

are you drying just buds or whole branches with buds still on?

Branches

2 Likes

You should see buds swell some as pistils are receding. I don’t use those products for drying, but I don’t see any issue using them either.

3 Likes

Hey, so I did not use my big drying bag we discussed up a few lines ago and I know you did…did u like the results? did it take longer or shorter than other methods? Just curious is all I am going to have to use shortly :wink: and wanted to hear of your results

Tbh, I can’t compare this dry to last dry. I’m drying in 25% humidity now that winter has really set in. It took only 36hrs for the big buds to dry to 50% in the jars.

Sorry I can be of any help on this.

Ya I am just trying to get an idea. I have the big drying tower its got to be 4 to 5 feet tall and what im more interested to know is do the top buds get dryer than bottoms? what I am asking really is do the bottom buds get any moisture from top? even though I know they dont leak water…lolol… but is there any sort of moisture that affects bottom? Did u use a fan blowing on it or just hang it up and let it do it naturally?

All dried equally. I didn’t use a fan secondary to my relative humidity.

1 Like

I got same results with same humidity from hang drying.

1 Like

@kdawg @NeoGroR Hey got A question for ya…have u ever grown a chronic widow photo? I have 1 now she is just about 12 weeks she vegged till 9 weeks…does this mean she will be bigger and have better buds? cause she really just started to grow her buds and im assuming at least another 8 weeks so it would put her at 20 weeks is this normal??? :dizzy_face: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Haven’t grown that strain myself. Generally speaking at 3 weeks into flower she’s about as big as she’s going to get. Buds starting right on time. Two more months sounds average.

2 Likes

That’s a long Veg, I just harvested a long Veg grow. (8weeks) I Didn’t get out of it what I thought I would.

I think the chronic is supposed to be a heavy producer, good luck. Any pics?

THANK U neoGroR…if it wasnt for u asking i wouldnt have seen this…1st pict is whole chronic widow plant then the next few are her buds :dizzy_face: I MAY finally have a contender for B.O.M look at how frosty these lil buds are…WOWWWWWWWW :wink:

2 Likes