Gaze Upon My Beautiful Babes, My Gals, My Stars

I just wanted to stop by here and share my beautiful Babes. I am about 2-3wks from Harvest and while my Gals got real bad sick when they were seedlings and so are quite a bit smaller than I’d hoped for, their buds sure are making up for their overall size. Yeah Baby. The crook of my elbow got sticky reaching over to take 2 of these shots. So yeah, I guess I’m showing off. So what. That’s what we’re here for. These are all Feminized Seeds from the ILGM store. The Juicy Mixpack.

11 Likes

Very nice…. I can almost smell it!

5 Likes

Beautiful keep up the good work ! :v:

5 Likes

Howdy Karen
Your Girls look great, well done. :+1:

5 Likes

Haha! I have no doubt.

1 Like

Thanks. I been worried a lot the past 6 months, but they are definitely strong.

2 Likes

Hoping they don’t mess up now. Learned a lot. Next set will be mich better.

3 Likes

Pretty Flowers!!

3 Likes

Your ladies look amazing! Great job :blush::v:

3 Likes

Keep up the good work great hobby ! :+1:

2 Likes

They are looking good! Nice job.

3 Likes

My :eyes: are getting red just thinking about it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s funny.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

They recovered nicely… great work!

What strains are those particularly? Also just curious were they autos or photos?

1 Like

Hey MP_Grow. Sorry for the delay in responding. I been taking a hiatus from the forums and trying to not stress out over my current grow, nor get to the point where none of my fellow forum friends even wants to be bothered by my stupidity. Lol! Anywhooo… Yeah, that 1first grow was a great experience. I burnt them up early but they recovered and that was my only screw up. My yield was low on all 7, but the quality was like I’ve never smoked in my 41yrs smoking. Many of my smoke buds agreed. On all three strains. My favorite, hands down was the Agent Orange. The Super Lemon Haze was also phenomenal. But I prefer the busy, yacketi high that the AO provided over the energetic busy but get nothing done buzz from the SLH. Lol! The 3rd Strain was Orange Bud, and while a LOT of people reHeALly liked it, I didn’t care for it at all. I would be 2 or 3 tokes in and wake up 6hrs later with a slept on and destroyed Doobie that was rendered useless. Or maybe not even find the remains of one for a few days. I mean it kicked my ass and mopped me up. But some folks like that, I suppose. I would definitely get the Juicy Mixpack again if I could afford it. I had zero complaints. Oh! They are Photos. I guess I’ve rambled on. Sorry about that. But hey, you got a review on some great dope.

3 Likes