FogDog Puppy Tales

Six FogDog sisters sprouted together last December.
This is part my autoflower experiment to see if I can get them to flower the same time as the old photo period tent lady that lives in my bathroom.
Two puppies went straight into hydroton balls; two went into miracle gro soil and two tried cannabonsai but one didn’t make it. One of the miracle gro sisters took a spill and lost her dirt so she moved in with the leca couple on a dwc diet.
So now it’s February and the doggies range from two to twenty-two inches. I think it’s amazing how different they can be.

14 Likes

Banzai
Puff puff pass…
It’s all gone…
That is the smallest one in flower I’ve ever seen
Enjoy the day

7 Likes

Great example of how autos are unforgiving when it comes to training/re-potting or FIM-potting….:cry:

5 Likes

That’s actually really cool.

2 Likes

Experimenting can be fun.

You have seen sir. I should have taken a pick of the 2 node auto that flipped on me. No stress and living soil. Just pulled it and tossed. No reason to tie up a 5gal living soil pot for a joint…lol. Back to photo I have gone. I just throw an auto or 2 in with vegging photo and hope for a solid veg before they turn. Auto seem to be getting more and more flaky. Just my thoughts.

4 Likes

Ive never seen one like the banzai!! That is so cool!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Golfer: Whack!..“damn”
Skydiver: “damn”…Whack!

2 Likes

Haha
An oldie but a goodie
Thanks for the laugh
Enjoy the day

1 Like

Took the dogs out for a walk

4 Likes

Added a candle to the runt of the litter. Tonight she’s gonna accompany me to dinner!

4 Likes

These were all seeds just 60 days ago

3 Likes

This caught me off guard! LOL :joy: anyone ever ask what breed it is??

Set to watch

1 Like

These are all fog dog autoflower strain from Atlas Seed germinated Dec 15

Wound up with 3 in the dwc thing and two for houseplants to play with

1 Like

love the bonsai! made me want to start my 2nd bonsai :star_struck:

1 Like

2 Likes

Day 68 update

2 Likes

2 Likes

Still cant get over the bonsai :sweat_smile:.

1 Like