First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

@Underthestairs @Newt @BobbyDigital @MadamCalamity @Mr_Wormwood @oldmarine @AfgVet @Lacewing

You are just a few who helped guide me through, and calm my nerves, my first couple of girls. I tried being a little more solo with the next 2, and well, I’m considering this my official 2nd grow haha. Here’s a basic, minimal basic rundown of what I’m using…

Bruce Banner x1
Black Widow x1
GrandDaddy Purple x1

Canna Coco expandable bricks

Jack’s 321

3 gallon fabric pots

Ipower 32"x32"x64" tent

HLG qb288
Viparspectra p1500

4" Ipower exhaust vented outside (will upgrade soon enough)

1 small stationary fan
1 normal oscillating fan

Dropped at 2:30pm in 25ml distilled water each with about 3 or 4 drops of peroxide (see post above).They’ll stay in the dark cabinet until 8:30, tomorrow morning, when they’ll go to paper towels. Then, Sunday evening-ish, into Jack’s loaded Coco in solo cups.

Their first two or so weeks will be spent next to Suzan in the tent while she finishes. I was about to say forget it with her, but she is getting fatter and my wife will appreciate her, I know. After I pull her, it’s all theirs.

I hope y’all hang around. Invite your friends, your family, coworkers, let’s make a thing outta this. I know I’ll need all kinds of pointers and advice. At the least, LST will be incorporated, and a trellis net will be thrown in sometime, as well.

Now that outside elements and conditions are a near zero factor, I’ll be able to focus better. Actually putting some pen to paper this time.

Any help along the way is welcomed and appreciated. Flood the feed with discussion and conversation or totally ignore it. I want these girls totally done and ready to roll up by mid April (:birthday:).

29 Likes

@Caligurl @Pet_de_Chien @dbrn32 @CoyoteCody @SilvaBack203

6 Likes

Off to a good start!!

4 Likes

Thank ya kindly!

4 Likes

Lets Git it on!

Rock and roll brother.

4 Likes

Ima tag along if you don’t mind, the seeds to my first ever grow are in their paper towels right now and I got me some learning to do!

8 Likes

I’ll be here to crack jokes

8 Likes

Vital part of the work

3 Likes

I know you got that Xtreme sampler, put Azos in the hole when you move those eggs. Its an atmospheric Nitrogen fixing microbe, awesome for speedy roots.

3 Likes

It’s my first indoor. Have done a couple outside and have one finishing in the tent, but it will be getting the chop in roughly two weeks.
And glad to have ya along!!! What strains you got going?

3 Likes

Was definitely curious of the Azos and what it does. Should I put the mykos when I transplant?

2 Likes

I also messaged Lotus CS about the sample pack I got and they said it probably won’t even do one plant so it’s just gonna wait

2 Likes

Yes. First weeks of life, add a littel Azos in your watering to build it up. Its Diazatroph - fancy $2 word for intakes Nitrogen from the air and feeds it to its host.

The extreme sample pack you got is plenty for a full grow. you can even break apart some of the stuff…the packs and whatnot.

3 Likes

So just to clarify. Azos in the hole when I put them in the cups. Little with their waterings til transplant. Dust the roots and hole when transplant with mykos.

3 Likes

Spot on!..Sorry I guess I was pretty vague.

2 Likes

Looks great, good luck with these!

2 Likes

No, no not at all. I just have to be told in elementary terms sometimes lol

3 Likes

So Xtreme has a mykos wettable powder and mykos granules. Should I use the granules in the soil, and the wp to dust the roots?

2 Likes

Yeah thats how they intended its use and the WP can be watered in too, like folks do with recharge and tribus.

3 Likes

You know my chair is pulled up

3 Likes