First time scrogging

Been lookin for them for sure but only found seeds in 3 buds under the screen. Left one on, guess I’ll take um if I got um…lol
You think a thinning or just take everything but the colas is warranted? I’ve basically tortured these poor girls ,they’ve been tough that’s for sure.

Nice bobby

2 Likes

There are pros and cons of scrog, this would be a con. Hard to inspect a plant fully. Looks like you’re around 3 weeks out so just gotta let them ride.

2 Likes

By the time I am at your point. I am doing a sever amount of leaf trimming. You can get rid of a lot of the fan leaves now. To get more light to the lowers and more air flow. I start my trimming at the 3rd week of flower. I start under the canopy a well. Post 107 & 112 will show you how I do mine if you are interested.

2 Likes

Hahaha considering I’m now 3d in …I know what you mean on being behind on here! Man they look great! Got a couple macro lenses but seems my camera works ok too… I’m putting a few up when I can every frame days.
Seems there tighting up on one side, lots of cloudy, tiny tiny bit amber on few,very few… and clear all the rest … fed them hard yesterday, and a gal of plain 7.5ph/hydrozne today still fighting low ph, so semi flush is gonna happen in the next day or so… 6" deep soil ph test in 3 places ends up in the 6.3, 6.6, 6.5 = :crazy_face::face_with_thermometer::upside_down_face:. Anyway lol I’ll put a few up now. Still a few weeks away…I just want to do this right… thank for all the info, been a big help.

2 Likes

Ok. Here’s a few from today day 33 of flower.

Not sure on the pic limit,Lol just got the lenses so got carried away…Lol

6 Likes

Man they’re looking tasty…I bet they smell great (boom I just smelled lemons cause that’s what mine smell like…weird) lol

4 Likes

Yes they do! Now I know the Value of a good Carbon filter that’s for sure!.. left side I’d gonna finish first looks like…gonna be a weird 2 separate harvest… Mannnn the next grow is gonna be so much better! Thanks for looking in. Got to go shut the eyes.

2 Likes

The next grow is uusually always much better. You grow, you learn, rinse and repeat.

But this one is setting the bar high. I think one cola tops my first grow :joy::rofl: good work man

7 Likes

Out of likes, says I have to wait 4hrs… but Thanks, this one has surprised me too from all the beatings it’s taken it survived Strong…now I just hope it helps prove these things can Handel most ANYTHING! We’ll see in the power of the of the end result!! Atleast I know what NOT to do… SEPARATE POTS IS FIRST ON THE LIST. Lol… think I’m gonna tag a few people in the next few days as i think a final flush is gonna be coming petty soon!

Hahaha. Seperate pots indeed…

Hate this notification

Here ya go @PurpNGold74

6 Likes

#StolenAGAIN

2 Likes

Looks great Teach

2 Likes

Hahaha forgot about that!

Outstanding. Also out of likes. :+1:

1 Like

Another feed day but made a oopsy on the light trim…thought I was snipping a big fan…turned out to be a hidden stem with a pretty bud on top, urgh!!, but I hot a good look and get to taste it in a few days anyway…oh well here’s today’s pics, no more till I see mostly amber! Looks like 75% are All cloudy and maybe 15% amber the rest which isnt much is clear… so were in the home stretch…

Boy i need practice with these lenses! I’ll get it!. Eventually…Lol
And here’s the oopsy…

4 Likes

Clone practice!!!

2 Likes

Nice congratulations

1 Like

Outa likes people, , thanks​:arrow_up: A few of the girls needed a little help standing today​:frowning_with_open_mouth:, so I trimmed them up a little and helped them up w/bamboo and twisti ties…6 or 7 were just laying on each other holding each other up! Really dence, heavy and full! Squeezed one a little and it oozed all on my fingers, urgh!! And it dont come off, :laughing::laughing: Lol anyway here they are standing up with a little help from there friend!

6 Likes