First indoor experience cherry pie

16 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Looking really good! Did you ,lst?

1 Like

Such beauty. Congrats.
I may have defoliated too much,

among other issues (17 nanners and PH chasing).

3 Likes

I fimmed and attempted scrog lol all of its a learning curve

1 Like

What’s your lighting intensity Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I had the same thought.

2 Likes

I got the basic spider farmer starter kit with the whole shabang. It’s the 100w led

1 Like

2 Likes

Awesome. How close is your light to the top of your plant? Are you measuring the light intensity in ppfd or dli?

1 Like

Right now I have it about 12” from the top bud site. Ppfd I believe. Work with me, my first grow was my last grow and I accidentally killed it 3 times lol but some how it was still killer bud :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: All good bro, I’m a noob too. @OGIncognito is a master. He’ll get you all fixed up. Those flowers look nice and frosty!

1 Like

Here’s my nutes for cherry pie indoor flower

Outdoor cherry pie. Both planted same day. All fox farm so far

1 Like

How’s your watering cycle? What nutes are you using?

Leaves pointing up vertical that much are usually indicative of the lighting being too intense. The early resin production on the leaves is acting like sunscreen, I typically see this kind of frost a little later in flower. With that said some strains and plants react differently to intense lighting and would suggest a meter for setting your lighting :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’ve been testing how she reacts to different light intensity… in the morning when she wakes up I’ll probably raise the light a couple more inches. Appreciate the feedback :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

My watering tends to be lift and determine.
Otherwise, I am a consummate over-waterer.
My affinity for water allows me to drown any plant, easily.
Nutes inventory Jacks, TPS-ONE, and many others.
Still looking.
1983 used Miracid, by MG, got lucky and didn’t drown or kill her.

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is so wild knowing I was able to make this happen

1 Like

LOOK AT THAT!!! It looks soo good

1 Like