First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Yeee friggin haaaa tytyty just the kind of info im lokin for

2 Likes

You welcome buddy, skydiver is very knowledgeable : :+1:

1 Like

Here is my first grow journal you can see things I didnā€™t do so well and what I learned from those bumps

May give you some ideas

There is also a lot of great topics in the
Soil building section
https://ilgmforum.com/c/soil-building

And here too
https://ilgmforum.com/c/beneficial-microbes-fungi-bacteria

And may other members with more knowledge than I as Iā€™m really just a noob with time to read a lotā€¦

2 Likes

@Skydiver what brand of tent do you use and would you recommend it?

I have 2 tents from here

Both Same size
I like it because of features and solid buildā€¦(donā€™t have anything to compare to) smart design havenā€™t had any issues with either one except the new zipper thing but that works itself outā€¦
And free delivery for $260
They say designed by growers for growers and after having them I can see that circle of grower stoners sitting at the table smoking some sativa and tossing out the hey what about doing thisā€¦ lol

They have some tent sizes that are the same but different prices not sure what you gain or lose canā€™t remember but I opted for the better oneā€¦ie 4x4 size 2 models one more than the otherā€¦I think ā€¦again would have to look again

Anyway great build and reasonable prices and free shipping on all tents I believe

So donā€™t buy from them just pay double for a gorilla tent lol

3 Likes

Thanks!

A noob with some SICK ASS SKILLS

3 Likes

@ThcinKC just sent me some information on brix scale.

Check this out:

3 Likes

Another avenue to learn dam you!

https://www.docbudsbrix.com/brix-four-foundations

Some more info on Brix

From what I am getting out of this is as long as your soil contains all the mineral nutrients and you supply enough sugars to feed the critters and they in turn feed the plants and then the plants uptake those to achieve peak health.
Iā€™ll look over all this again with a fresh viewā€¦please add to or correct what I have gathered about this so far.
Very interesting @ThcinKC and @AAA

1 Like

I think the extra juicy part of this is although you are giving all the goods to your plants, this helps to Pheno hunt.

Drop 10 seeds/ After 1 month check the PPMs, the one with the highest level should be genetically the strongest, stinkiest, terpiniest of them all.

I bought a digital refractor for my breeding research.

3 Likes

That made me go Huhā€¦lol
This shit never endsā€¦lol
Science about time the scientific community is starting to be able to actually dig deep into all this as was taboo for so long.
States rights ā€¦ come on Ohio get with the program
Need to put the legalization of any and all plants on the federal ballot and see what kinda votes it would getā€¦not sure if thatā€™s possible to do
How the fk can they outlaw Mother Nature ā€¦diks
Brain not full but just recall button doesnā€™t always work

3 Likes

Oh yea and just smoked some of my mouth hash I madeā€¦so stoned but no pain

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been seeing the words pheno hunt around lately and wondered what it was but spent zero effort on it as all that comes later lolā€¦but this

Is very simple and I understood what pheno hunting is after reading it onceā€¦mad props :handshake:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m chasing sir!!! Well done

1 Like

I made the hash when after harvesting a plant I scraped the scissors and put all that sweet sticky stuff in my mouth and rolled it around for awhile and when done with it put it on a trayā€¦dried out and looked and smelled just like hash I got years ago from Canadaā€¦they always seemed to have good hashā€¦not saying thatā€™s how they made it but was a nice accident for me
No cost hash maker lol

One of my burdock plants
The bees and butterflies are loving the flowers.
The postal delivery lady not so much as itā€™s on the way to mailbox and her hair gets caught in it lol

4 Likes

They had a soft drink in the UK called Dandelion and burdock!

1 Like

Beautiful picture imo

1 Like

Thanks man
Itā€™s hard not to see the beauty in nature

1 Like

Lol I commented because ā€œnatureā€ is what i sawā€¦you can find nature anywhere if you know where to lookā€¦so funny your reply mentioned nature