First grow under way! Three Lemon Haze 100% sativa in a 4 x 4 x 7 in soil under 900W LED

Day 30 of Flower. Cut and planted 11 Monster Clones today… the 4 strongest fighters will be my next run…
Going to start a new journal for this grow - but it all started here. Ground zero :sunglasses::scissors::boom:!

@SheilaT @PurpNGold74 @Arrow @Davyg @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @Chasworks @Enlightened420 @beardless @Kellydans

Please tag anybody that might have a particular interest in Monster Clones - I can’t tag everybody here.
Thanks in advance.
Going to need to come up with a name for the journal

12 Likes

My first run was the worst ever in the history of worst ever things. 5 seeds, no idea and a greenhouse, what could possibly go wrong :scream::rofl::rofl:
Getting better but still have a long way to go :sunglasses:
You will love the monster clone experience. I have a picture on here somewhere of my monster :scream:

3 Likes

Found it :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Budz420 Monsters
My first attempt at cloning is a monster clone. Total novice and didn’t even know what I did had a name. Cut it, stuck in some water and waited to see what happens. It is in An auto, three photos and a clone

1 Like

Mate this has been a blast from the word go. I know I have been extremely fortunate not to have had any major issues. It certainly encourages the next round!
She looks crazy! How tall did she get/ did you allow her to get?
I was/ am tossing up on the combination to run… 4 x 5 gal or 9 x 3 gal. Veg either 2 or 4 weeks, depending. As they can grow out pretty freaky, I am inclined to go 4 x 5 as they should be easier to manage… :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I will tag along on that journal! Really excited to see how many of them take and kick on to the championship rounds! :rofl: :v: :sunglasses:

The size in the picture was about it mate. I’m starting to favour 3 gal pots as they seem to give me 1 major cola and a few sizeable smaller colas.
@beardless I was the same, I cut it and stuck it in the compost :scream::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok good to know. I really think the 4 will work better for me - easier to manage and move around. Going to let these grow vertical and spread rather than tie down I think. Will see what I end up with. I know I got some nice strong ones in there :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag ! set to watch, this will be new to me. Not familiar with cloning already in flower.

2 Likes

Thanks for following. I am all about bang for buck - so it made sense to me… I have seen some of the freaky results - had to give it a shot. Not going to let being a beginner slow me down! :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

What would be the advantage or disadvantage.

1 Like

All of the clones I took are from plants in flower. You’ll love the results, I’ll update in my journal, next week. @kellydans

4 Likes

Thanks ! I always thought you’re supposed to take your clones before they start the flower.

2 Likes

Depends on what your end goal is. I like to do a little of both. Both end results grow differently.

1 Like

What is the pros to take them in flower.

In my opinion it has the best growth that replicates a regular female seed. It usually produces a higher yield, genetics pending.

Negatives, it takes longer to revert to veg.
Usually needs more training. (Lst)
Grows extremely dense. Lots of trimming.

3 Likes

Thanks ! I’ll give it a try.

2 Likes

The growth is supposed to be far more focused on colas and they don’t follow the usual shape. They are supposed to take longer to reveg - that suits me in this situation because I can use the delay while these girls finish off. As @Covertgrower says, there is more effort and time involved, the results aren’t as assured - but can be impressive.
This is all knowledge I have picked up - nothing has been proven in dirt yet. :rofl:
I like the mystery - the possibility that they go berserk! :wink: :sunglasses: :+1:
It will be a fun ride - no doubt!

5 Likes

She looking Frosty! Monster clones good move! Will be set to watching :fire:

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad to have you along mate. It is going to be a fun ride - a mystery tour of sorts! :rofl: :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes