First Grow need advise Va man

All I have a digital microscope and for me to get a trichomes closeup do you snip off a bud (if so from where?) and place under the microscope?

From the look of the pistils, I’d say you still have at least two more weeks, maybe 3… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Lmckenzie0322 Let all of the pistols turn dark and then wait for them to shrivel back in. Your buds not ready. Patience is needed.

1 Like

Ok brothers! I’ll wait for sure . Thanks for your patience and feedback!

1 Like

Early ambers no doubt. Betting you still can find plenty of clear ones too especially lower down. I saw a few random ambers on my first grow and harvested a little early. Still did the trick and even impressed a few people but I waited for almost all to get cloudy then began final 2 week process and have noticeably improved results. It’s probably a couple weeks away from starting the flush. Stay cloudy my friend.

Great work beautiful girls

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello and happy Wednesday! :wink: can someone tell me what’s happening here? She’s so very spacey with a coulple purple colored branches. She’s a white willow auto in an ebb and flow coco coir setting. Lights are about 36” from her top. Should I move her closer to the light source?

2 Likes

She looks like a re-vegging monstercrop… :thinking:
If you started a clone from a flowering mother, that’s normal growth…

3 Likes

Damn your good. That’s exactly what I did!! Called myself experimenting!!!will she eventually produce for me?

1 Like

Oh yes…!!! Just have a nice breeze blowing on her and her branches will get harder. Be ready to train her like crazy… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Ok brother will do! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello once again I’m confused! She’s showing pistols everywhere but she won’t Bud!!!white willow auto in ph’d water 6.2, hydro. @Graysin can you please chime in? Possible nutrient lock?

Water level approx 2 inches from root bucket.

1 Like

Iight schedule?

12/12 light schedule. However I think there light coming in. I just changed her water this morning. I’ll correct the light leaking in and let you know if that corrects the issue. Jacks 321 regular feeding schedule.

1 Like

That sounds good - light leaking in may be significant enough to be stunting her flower progress.

Plus it can cause her to hermie on you so watch for male parts

2 Likes

Hello and happy belated Father’s Day! All I want to check in week by week as I inch closer to harvest. The first pic is of the top most Bud and the second the lowest. How close am I in your judgement?

4 Likes

This pic is of the eldest how close? 2 weeks maybe 3?

Here’s the pose pic!

2 Likes

I’m targeting July 4th for my very first chop chop!!!Im soooooo excited!!!

2 Likes