First Auto Harvest

Finally after 16 weeks plus dry time I got 7.23 oz. of manicured nugs of CriticalPurple. Is this good amount for an auto?

15 Likes

definately a good haul, great job :metal:

5 Likes

Yes. Fantastic for an auto.

5 Likes

I was thinking it was but had nothing to compare it to. My Godfather OG beans just showed up so they will get started in a couple of days. Got some tent cleaning to do.

5 Likes

Great haul for sure!!! That should be some tasty smoke!!!

2 Likes

I’ve had 2 or 3 autos top 7oz and about 50 autos yield below that amount. Excellent work.

4 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t taste bad for not being cured yet and packs a pretty good punch. I went with photos this time, they seem to be a lot more flexible as far as correcting mistakes and I tend to do that quite often. All I can figue is it’s all that weed I smoke lol.

3 Likes

Dude that’s an incredible haul from an auto. Great grow growmie

2 Likes

Yes indeedy, nice Auto haul.

Great strain. Now one of my go to’s.

Assuming you meant the GFOG are photo beans.
Here are a few pics to look forward to

Good luck and keep us posted!!

6 Likes

I’m probably opening a can of worms when I say this but autos don’t need as much curing as photos imo. They taste good off the vine. You get an accurate assessment immediately.

2 Likes

Damn nice job.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Nice training on that plant Bonjoyle. I think I got it too dry, is there a safe way to rehydrate it?

2 Likes

Very nice! @RileyRae

A few options. A small moist square of a paper towel in the bag with a meter so you know when you are back to 60% RH. Some use orange peels, but I think the safest veggie is celery. One of the most recommended is plant matter from that grow. Hope one of these is useful.

Thanks brother, the paper towel is working already.

Very nice haul for sure. Was this your first auto?

I usually get 2-3 oz on my autos, that’s a great yield for sure, nice job! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes first auto and first indoors.

1 Like

Thats awesome. Would love to see some of your out door grows.

I gave up on outdoors, the catipillers got me for the last time.