DWC Purple Haze

No problem, I removed a fairly extensive conversation in topic couple weeks back. I’m just taking notes.

1 Like

He who?

FWIW I set up my bubble cloner with a nearly full strengths GG boost formula before I left for the past ten days. I had just moved four seedings into it before I left. All of them look great with zero intervention from anyone over the last week and a half. PPMs in there were around 700 when I left.

3 Likes

Dude, that’s awesome and just another reason I’m gonna use Jack’s. Going over to Brian’s today to load an autopot to see what the ‘stack’ should look like and he’s giving me a quart jar of A and B: I have Epsom. That should get me started and running for a while.

4 Likes

The only reason I switched up to the GG Boost formula from Jacks 3-2-1 was to try and chase away the red stem issues we typically see under our LEDs. That actually kind of worked with my COBs, but the new Growcraft fixture appears to be causing “sun burn” on all the stems of my current plant. There are genetics at play right now, however, as the grandmother of these plants was entirely red/purple almost from the jump.

4 Likes

Here are the seedlings that sat on my bubble cloner with 700ppms of the GG Boost for the past 12 days with no intervention.

The bigger one in back I’m not sure anymore. I think it’s a clone from a volunteer I found outdoors. But it is clearly female.

Anyway I put these seedlings on the bubble cloner when they each had one root long enough to reCh the water. Then I turned the mister up to 70% and they got that environment only briefly because we left town. So they have been with a lower RH than I would normally run.

2 Likes

They look great. I’m hope this humidity and heats gonna break before I get to far into flower. Just our outside RH is anywhere from 70-100% here lately. Inside, it’s tough to keep it lower than 60%
I think after transition, I’m gonna run 3 -1.5 -1.5 probably half strength. Any thought to that?

Two weeks of flower stretching!

7-17

7-31

7 Likes

9 Likes

Dialed. In.

I’ll tell you what, I had know idea they were gonna stretch this much. I could have filled that space easily with one plant.

I’m not sure about dialed in but am a work in progress.

It’ll be ok, I have plenty of height and more scrog fence to help support if I need it.

Is it normal to not see any trics yet? I’m pretty sure with the SD and the WW I saw plenty by now.

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Help for plant in DWC

@Myfriendis410 @BetrayedSoul @peachfuzz @repins12 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Bogleg @Grandaddy013 @BigDaddyCain @Reitus

Has anybody experienced ph dropping in flower?

Well, three weeks since flipping the lights.
Plants went nuts.
This grow is a fine example why not to grow such extreme different plants IMHO.
Purple Haze is loving whatever I feed her.
Purple Kush on the other hand is about a picky something or another. Try to find a happy medium is a challenge.
Just a few glamor shots.

6 Likes

Ph swings into flower aren’t uncommon.

3 Likes

Just about all the time. I can usually get away with managing with regular doses of armor si to bring it back up to the 5.8-6.0 range.

1 Like

PPM high, PH will drop.

1 Like

My ph always seems to drop , it usually never goes up…
My ro system puts out a ph of a little over 7 so I feed and ph to 5.5 and let the ro top up for 3 weeks and then I dump everything and start freash with next feeding for the time frame of flower…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pretty much every time. In media or hydro. Organic material (roots) dying back and acidifying media or solution.

4 Likes

Every grow.
Happy Birthday @Covertgrower

3 Likes

It’s my cannaversary @Grandaddy013 thanks though!

2 Likes