Dr.Evil's krazy jungle grow!

Thanks @raustin!

Will do @SmoknGranny and I agree, would happily be sick on her behalf.

@elheffe702 hopefully your family is doing better soon!


money maker

Looking good! You are going to have a crowded tent when things get going! It isn’t a bad thing that is for sure.

i may have bitten off more than i can chew @Smokin_ernie


@M4ur

ahh you will do fine no worries!


THIS BUD IS HEAVY DUTY MAN!!


can you spell OSHA

I can, but it’s inappropriate to type haha

yea,this is a family forum.lol

@dbrn32 unboxing my new toys and boy,these are some drivers!!! lol

Boys and their toys :grin: Have fun :hugs:

you’re gonna be able to see my lights from the space station!
thank you!

I can always count on you to make me smile :blush:

any recomendations on where to mount drivers on these units?
i’m thinking in the middle with strips on either side,or would it matter?

Thanks. I’m interested and cheering you on all the way

Hot damn @BIGE that’s quite the crew you started. I’m watching too.

@dbrn32 I hope your sweet baby girl feels better. It’s so tough when they are that little.

Thank you!