Do you grow I'm autopots?

Fruits from the Auto Pots. I’ll do a quick update here soon . I have had one of the 4 plants drop a few roots drop down into the tray . I didn’t know they were there when I pulled the plant out and set it in another tray and tore them off . Might have to keep an eye on that one now and check it in a week or so . Just flipped to 12-12 the other day . Love my AP’s .

3 Likes

@nicky the copper root blockers at the bottom of the pots have held mine at bay for this grow atleast. I’ll most likely have to replace between every harvest but 3-4 per plant a year isn’t a bad trade off with what they can produce.

Looking similar to my rdwc in size and shape so far, few weeks into flower. Time will tell tho

2 Likes

@dvm do those come with free air domes?

We grow buds, has a pretty close price about 5-10$ more same shipping but gives a free air dome with every complete package sold. 4xl system - 4 air domes

Let them grow, just keep them outside the aqua valve reservoir

2 Likes

Yes. They make a huge difference.

Correct. Anything exposed to air for long periods of time will die but the bottom of the autopot tray is almost always filled with water. In this water without a potsock, your roots are gonna grow allot.

You’ll just have to maintain this grow. I would take them out if the tray once a week and trim up the roots

3 Likes

I bought my potsocks and an Aquavalve 2 weeks ago. No idea about the systems (I bought mine 3+ years ago).

2 Likes

@DVM I skimmed the site, definitely good deals on the autopots. That’s why I asked if they happened to have the same deal

1 Like

Sure, I think we have our wires crossed :wink:

I had a look at “we grow buds”, free airdomes is a deal :slight_smile:

Edit: Looks like the 4 pot system is $20+ cheaper at “we grow buds” too, didn’t check shipping tho

2 Likes

Watching your grow @PharmerBob and thanks for the advice @TDubWilly I cleaned them up today.
Pot socks are re usable I take it? They are 9$ a piece here at the local store.

2 Likes

Yes they are

1 Like

@DVM free shipping inside us on orders over $100

Okay here is my first non soil grow.
I’m running 6 autopots as we speak