Dman1969’s Growin Journey 📓 (Part 3)

That’s my old stomping grounds. Headed back up there in a couple weeks. Hope you enjoyed it

11 Likes

Hubby and did our honeymoon there 31 years ago! We go back every year to celebrate our marriage. LOVE Newport. I just need to win the lottery so I can afford to buy a “summer cottage”. We usually go in the fall as our Anniversary is Oct. 7th. However, I worked for Marriott for 28 years so I get 3 free rooms for life at any “managed” Marriott property. Just so happens the Newport Marriott had availability for the free rooms in June so we jumped on it.

17 Likes

They got it right now lol

19 Likes

Abd you’re still the honorable mention on page 2 :rofl:

Well deserved though… :clap::raising_hands::ok_hand:

15 Likes

I ain’t figured that one out yet :joy:

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

12 Likes

It’s such a great place. I’m from East of the Island, Little Compton/Westport Ma. Still my favorite place in all of my travels. But yeah, so expensive and why I’m not currently living there.

11 Likes

Yall get your vote :ballot_box_with_ballot: on

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

12 Likes

Did they though? The name has been been annoying me. @dman19695

11 Likes

That’s my instagram name. I had to add the extra digit cause someone else had mine.

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

12 Likes

I seen this comment under the post I was like get em @Dman1969 :laughing::laughing:

10 Likes

I won the journal of the week. And decided to finally grow Green Crack and Trainwreck. And thank you :folded_hands: to those that voted for me it means more than you know! Very much appreciated !!
:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

21 Likes

Well you deserved it Monsieur Man. Your thread’s got a ton of explanations, pictures and is a nice spot to chill with like-minded friends. Bravo! :+1:

16 Likes

Thank you :folded_hands: Dan your kindness means more than you know :victory_hand::love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

Can never go wrong on yall threads, I’m always reading, learning and laughing uncontrollably . Can’t wait to see the next line up of fun :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::oncoming_fist:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:.

13 Likes

Green Crack, Trainwreck, Tangie Queen,Larry Bird, Permanent Marker, GMO Double Burger,Apple Fritter and Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

This is the Lineup all ILGM :wink:

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

21 Likes

Oh boy!!!

13 Likes

Congrats on your journal win! :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :+1:

12 Likes

Wow that would stress me out. I can barely handle 2

13 Likes

Thank you :folded_hands: My Sister! I appreciate you

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

12 Likes

My Sister Sometimes it has it’s moments :joy:

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

13 Likes