Dispensary HASH đź–•

I tell you these dispensaries are big joke. If you’re buying from a dispensary you’re getting FUC&?D! (At least from the ones in my state)

So good friend of mine wanted to go to The dispensary for some hash as we were going to make last night a movie night.

She gets there and I go in with her and she says I want your grade a top notch best blonde hash that you have expecting this pay about $50 a gram. Guy says “this is blonde Lebanese hash it’s grade A five star best you can get” $20 a gram.

I could smell bullshit from a mile away. I told him to look me in the eyes and tell me they imported this from Lebanon. So the guy says yes we get one shipment a month.

I called him a FUC$&ING liar and we left. Should we go 8 miles down the road to another one. That’s the same question as soon as we walk through the door he didn’t call it Lebanese but he said this is AAA five star blonde hash. $20 a gram. I asked him why it’s so cheap he said it’s the going rate. Should I tell my friend go ahead it’s only 20 bucks.

We get home she fires up a bowl and it tastes like weed she says. I said let me see that. Without lighting it I drew in on a freshly brand new out of the box bowl and all I tasted was flower. I’m a hardcore bitch so I pack up and head back to the dispensary. I told the guy to look me in the eye and tell me this is hash. He told me yes it’s hash we just pressed it yesterday. I asked what did you press it with the idiot said a press. I asked him was it flower or trichomes (Keif) he says oh flower. That’s not hash that’s pressed flower and there’s a very big difference. He says, what do you want for 20 bucks. I just can’t repeat what I said and my friend walked out with her 20 bucks.

This is the crap we go through in our state with dispensaries. They sell uncured weed. Pressed flower as hash lie about THC levels and the list goes on and on. No dispensary would sacrifice an ounce of their best weed to only get 4 g of kief and sell the shit for $20 a gram

edit for profanity

16 Likes

That’s messed up

edit for profanity

2 Likes

Ive been preaching this since i quit taking trips to dispensaries. There is no better cannabis than homegrown top shelf.

13 Likes

We don’t have dispensary here but we have stuff called Delta 8 and Kraton I been smoking weed for a long time it’s not weed I ate a Gummy and I was nauseated and felt like someone beat me in the head with a hammer I’ll stick to growing my own weed I’ll save money and my Life

edit for profanity

9 Likes

That sucks. I know in some counties around me they got their license pulled from doing crooked sh##. Think they are all about the $. I have never been in a dispensary. Call me crazy, but I feel like them scanning your license will put you on a list that will fail a background check when buying a firearm. Hope Im wrong but not going to find out.
So glad I started growing again.

6 Likes

I will remind all of you that profanity is not allowed here. If you have a question; read Forum Policy.

2 Likes

My bad, thanks for sharing the link

1 Like

I like to take this time to apologize for all the crude and rude potty mouth things that I said in my post. I was truly fired up at the time. I will put this on my list of confessions for Sunday as well.

7 Likes

Nip, what is Delta 8 thing I’ve seen different news feeds come through with Delta 8 Delta 9 in regards to dispensaries but I’ve never actually read them.

Is Delta 8 some kind of synthetic BS or is it actually something from the plant?

2 Likes

IIRC Delta 8 is the molecule that is looked for during a drug test. They don’t test for straight THC and some growers have been working on a low or no Delta 8 strain.

Perfectly understand. I did leave bullshit up there as it seemed appropriate.

4 Likes

I understand. Thank you for the information about the Delta 8 :v:

2 Likes

Delta 8 is a THC compound. We like the Delta 9, and by we I mean, the ones who like to get high. Delta 8, or any of the many different Delta compounds (0, 10, A, 7, lots of them) have different properties but none compare to our good old Delta 9.

Having said that, Delta 8 THC is produced in incredibly small amounts. When you buy it at the store in flower form, the flower itself is plain hemp. The Delta 8 is concentrated and sprayed or applied in someway to the flower.

It is a 100% marketing gimmick. You may get a little buzz off a vape pen, or a handful of gummies. The flower smells like chemicals and tastes worse, with little to no high, as well.

5 Likes

Pretty sure ive heard illinois residents speak of this happening in their state

4 Likes

Forgot this part of the quote…oops!

2 Likes

The act of entering a cannabis dispensary is a far cry from actually using cannabis. No way that would stand up as a means of firearm denial. My MOM wanted to see a dispensary and there was no way she’d ever indulge. My BF has gone to the local dispensary here only to use his resident status to purchase cannabis for his sister who lives in Texas.

5 Likes

Im not really sure, i just heard them talking about the concern that if they purchased cannabis, then applied for a firearm license that it would be denied. Like i said, im not sure they actually know. Glad i don’t live there. They have some messed up gun laws. Guess with Chicago there it governs the whole state. :v:

2 Likes

In my state you must forfeit your permit to carry if you get a cannabis card

4 Likes

And yet you can take your gun to the bar…

3 Likes

I’m late to reply What on earth is Krayton ? We have vape shops i see all this stuff everywhere Me personally I’ll stick to :100: organic homegrown weed I would gladly buy from a dispensary before I used any of these unknown substances! My bad on the language we just a little hyped up

2 Likes

Appreciate the information! All I know is that delta 8 gummy I ate made me sick I don’t understand how they allow it to be sold anyway I consider it unsafe for human consumption

1 Like