Day 1 of Journals

@bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 So my see @Ray4x ds came today; a lot more than I expected, but we have seeds! After much thought and debate about what my tent (4×4×6.5) can hold, i have decided to sprout 6 seeds. 1 of each Blueberry, AK47, Bubblegum, Sour D, Pineapple Haze and Strawberry Kush. I know space may be tight, but i do have 360 access to inside of tent, so hopefully it wont be too much of an issue.
2pm Just dropped the beans in water PHed to 6.43 and will check again at 2pm tomorrow. I have them sitting in my tent with nothing on. Temp is an amazing 72 today so i will let it ride!

7 Likes

Woohoo @VelcroThumb
Thats going to be a full tent for sure
I do 4 in my 4x4 tent and it gets full when they flower :+1:

3 Likes

I know right! I do have a buddy who will have some room in his tent by the time mine need space so that will help!

2 Likes

It’s all good you’ll be fine for a while lol
Buy the time they flower maybe you’ll buy a second tent hahaha

1 Like

It’ll be a full tent for sure, I will be spreading out my 12 in a 4X8 tent so that seems about right. Right now they’re all crammed on one side. I am so excited for your grow, and most interested in how those mature. I’ve considered almost all of those strains, except the bubblegum. (Great minds think alike!) I’m not familiar with that one. I’ll be following along for sure. @VelcroThumb

2 Likes

@Covertgrower im stoked! This is my first ever grow, but with all the info yall have given over the few weeks ive been here, i feel really confident! It takes a village! Ive had the Bubblegum before, i like it for a good energetic buzz. It was part of the fruity mixpack from ilgm!

2 Likes

i’ll be watching @VelcroThumb looks good so far!

1 Like

@VelcroThumb
Congrats on your first grow! Looks like we both started at the same time. Hopefully we can learn together as we grow. Best of luck my friend. I’ll be watching!

1 Like

@SilentHippie awesome! Lets do this! We should get along fine…i went to App State during the time we beat Michigan! Tons of online videos of Buckeyes cheering us on lol

1 Like

@VelcroThumb

Get it!!