Covid/omnicorn gardening how are you doing?

Both wife and I got hit before Christmas and we both look and walk around like Zombies in our house. Taking tons of homopathtic stuff., cold and flu,hydradrakte like carzy and sleep a lot
My job has been to tend to the seedlings. I lost one to I couldnt get down there and she dried up
Anyone else having horror stories of covid conditons? I have a couple but they may be to gross. Lets just say Thank GOD FOR EMPTY cat litter buckets and TP…haha
But I can pee in the stump pump,yes I rinse it till the pump goes on or I pee in a jug for the plants… I am a 21st centerty siczco man…haha

5 Likes

So sorry you feel like crappola. I had it in Dec 2020 at the beginning. YUK. lost taste and smell for 7 months. Still coughing after all this time. keep hydrating. Get well fast. your ladies probably miss you

3 Likes

We all got hit right before Christmas as well. I had horrible shivers and body cramps the first day, then just felt kinda bluh the next couple. My wife felt awful for 5 days and one of my boys got it and had the Hershey squirts for 2 days and that’s it. Nobody ever got fever or bad cough. But we stay vitamined up. My wife is a rn and makes sure we stay on top of it best we can. Sorry to hear y’all had it bad. Hope the new year brings good health to you and yours!

3 Likes

Drink a lot. My daughter has it too she was told take Prednisone. take Mortin and rest . But I consider my daliy “trips” Up & Down to check them is a fun thing like Christmas morning you don’t know what you are getting? Like today a new baby arrived tall and green.

3 Likes

We AM vitamin up ,I have been taking Puritans Pride since 1977 and my wife has been a very health conscious woman and we do homeopathic stuff and grow organic veggies and weed My 1st wife was a RN I learned Massive amounts when she studied I studied so I could quiz her, I learned about how we work and how virus and how we heal, and natural works best she passed away in 2010 from Mad Cow Disease, Your wife would know what this is. she worked in nursing homes and a person who had it infected her. She die of Hairy cell Leukemia. but we both feel better a bit each day and pray that GOD’S Will be do we have stuff to do ,Here’s the coolest thing my wife’s work put here on remote working from home on Christmas eve ,I went to a food pantry that day also got enough food to last a month or more. Then we both got sick, Oh Both cars got filled up with gas . So tell me this is not a fluke a whales tale. No We say GOD’s Hand in this… Thank you Be Blessed all of you this Happy New Year!!

6 Likes

Man He works in ways we couldn’t understand. My wife is a director of nursing and was at a facility whose administration was awful. She said something bad was coming and had to quit which scared us both, but something better is right behind. Sure enough, the administrator caused a huge sxxx storm and all management quit. Not 2 weeks later, my wife got a job offer at 20% higher pay. Just amazing. Glad you got looked after!

5 Likes

So Happy that all of y’all survive the covid. I hope it never darken your doors again!! :blush::v:

3 Likes

Me and the misses had our 3rd shot a week or so ago.
Been lucky and follow cdc guidelines and none of us have had it yet.
Though many around us have… multiple people we knew well have died from it… 3 close to me only in there 30s have died so far, none of the 3 where vaccinated and all left wife and kids… it’s so sad :disappointed:

5 Likes

We are taking care of ourselves I have knowledge medical grade and natural ways seem to work best against this crap. Plus no test or hospital to get document us. this Government is a false front puppet show . So we will get better us not them! just my 2 bits.

5 Likes

@spudeater65 I hate to say it but your immune system has been compromised now , so extra caution :warning:, this virus has more strains than Marijuana now , but just wait until this cold weather pass , the tornado that hit Kentucky , hit the highly infectious disease facility too , but they never mentioned that part right , but they’ll keep adding the moon dust to the Virus, everytime they come back from space folk get sick :tired_face:, but each stage of it will eventually become deadly within days and no recovery , a slow death until they push they agenda on us , so where is democracy, they mean Colonialism, The Circus has to entertain the Emperor’s of Rome !

3 Likes

Huh?:thinking:
Moon dust to virus and folks get sick after going to space? Or people that didn’t go to space get sick after some one else went to space?
I’m so confused :confused:

7 Likes

I havent had any covid problems ive been lucky but then again in north qld we didn’t get hit hard by it unlike the people down the south end of Australia but in saying that we are getting hit big time now since Australia has opened up the international boarders and state boarders we have a lot of cases in qld but new south wales and Victoria down the south end of Australia has much more cases down there i do have a stepbrother that has covid and he has had his first needle and i have a cousin in new south wales that has covid and he has been doubled jabbed ,me ive had both needles and my booster shot ,

2 Likes

Amen brother, amen! Couldn’t agree more with all this! :metal:t2: What happened to America? We are laughed at by other countries. We look so dumb. I’m just glad I know people that have great hearts, and truly care about one another. Bless all of you!

6 Likes

I just want to remind everyone not be posting political things…

As I’m sure the mods don’t want to be having to watch this post like a hawlk or deleting it.

Me (paramedic) and my girlfriend (RN in 3 months) have been living in a bubble other than the holidays and have been able to avoid contracting it for now. I’m immunocompromised, lungs specifically and lymph system. My dad (doctor) has been able to not get it as well thankfully since he’s 79 now but takes no meds and is active so he may do okay when he gets it (he’s very social so I assume he will get it eventually)
Although our town has a 40% test postivity rare and testing can’t keep up so who knows.
Ide rather get Omicron then any other of the strains from what I’ve been able to gather.

I test people and I get tested myself but whenever I’m within 6 ft of anyone I’m wearing a fitted kn94 mask and I’m very conscious of where my hands are placed and when to sanatize them, which is easy for us who work in healthcare and have built good habits over years.

Plants are theast thing I care about if I get covid because I may end up in icu, I’ve been on a ventilator before and anyone who has had that type of life changing moment flash in front of them will likey take covid seriously because it’s a very scary thing to be in that position in times healthcare staff isn’t overwhelmed and burnt out…

12 Likes

50% of us came down with it after Xmas. Oldest tested positive. The rest us us quarantined. Horrible fever/chills, head and body aches, nausea, lethargy. I am the only one that also developed a wet cough. Vitamins, mucinex, and hydration.

All but one has had 2 doses Moderna.

4 Likes

From the time of your second dose to the time of infection how long was it? @JaneQP

@Nicky truly my apologies :disappointed:

No need to apologize, Im just a member like yourself not a mod.
Heck I lost my regular status today lol haven’t been on enough…

3 Likes

Thank you for your healthcare service btw. And bless your family! :metal:t2:

4 Likes

Sounds like an opioid withdrawal, damn Pfizer!

3 Likes