ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

Don’t do it. Regs are far superior to feminized. Stability of genetics, and higher yields on average are my favorite part of regular. I’ve grown a fair share of both, and regular seeds still show more vigorous growth almost every time.
I had a female show such vigorous preflowers, I thought it was an auto! (It wasn’t)

5 Likes

@Covertgrower isn’t it true your still more than likely to get a female from regular seeds cause it takes so few males to pollinate a bunch of females?

2 Likes

Where are the pistils? All I see is balls.

1 Like

So I’ve read 60/40 female, 50/50 mf others have suggested 40% female.
Seems to be my luck, 60/40 female being the higher number. However I know others that have posted, their regular seed batches end up being mostly male.
I think it’s varies depending on genetics.

4 Likes

Don’t have any pictures of the start of actual pre flower two days ago when there was literally just single hair like pistills poking out all over. But this is a week ago when I was asking everyone why my stem was so brown and my leaves browning and you can’t see any male parts there can you? @dbrn32

2 Likes

I can believe this for sure and i would reckon your 60/40 number close to spot on. Just this batch was unlucky.

4 Likes

Well :poop: I was hoping to get you better news @ConcreteBudz . Just to let you know my last harvest was from two regular seeds and both turned out to be female. Hey ho lets grow

1 Like

@Covertgrower do you think that the reason that they (nanners)were thrown might also play a role on if the seeds end up male or female? Sorry, more specific on the edit.

1 Like

Thrown? Typo?

2 Likes

Are you sure they weren’t stipules?

2 Likes

Stipules? Now that is a term I am not familiar with yet actually @dbrn32

2 Likes

It’s ok thanks @Turbonelson! I’ll check your grow out ASAP mang! Love checking out reg seed flower!

2 Likes

You’ll have to skip down a bit. The lemon cheese was the regular seeds. Going to definitely do another run one of these days.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 might have been stipules I believe so now that I look at the anatomy pictures haha.

@Turbonelson yummy I love cheeses!! Can’t wait to check it out.

2 Likes

The box I built is close to yours, just not as stealthy. Just a place to grow my wife some pretty good medicine. Your box looks awesome :+1:

Your babies are looking great! Just let them do their thing and it’ll likely grow out of it.

And sorry for the delay in getting back with ya. Got some family stuff taking up my days right now. But I see Covert and DBRN took care of ya. I’ll be back around more in a few days

And I agree with reg seeds being a better grow. Once you get use to sexing them (although a late male will occasionally throw you off your game) it gets easier and they grow much more vigorously

6 Likes

Awesome I’ll definitely check out your thread before work when I drink my morning coffee and take a toke at 5am :joy: @Turbonelson cant wait to check it out, (I would tonight but my girl gets mad if I’m on my phone while laying next to her in bed for too long haha, She keeps me on a tight leash :man_facepalming:t3::rofl::man_shrugging:t3:)

@AfgVet thanks a lot No worries at all I hope all’s well. I still have 6 seeds from that strain so I will give them another go in a grow or two for sure yeah sexing them will be a HUGE topic when I start that grow again haha.

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower did you see my whole fiasco today? Sorry brother I believe I forgot your tag! Your always spying around though keeping tabs on the low I see you! :rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

I just try to help when I can. Have had some awesome mentors. Some that don’t even know they were. I give all credit to this site. I am humbled from all the help. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like