Cloning with aloe Vera

Wow that’s some roots there!
Looks like you’ve been using your “rooting” compound wink wink :wink:

1 Like

Nothing but water… no additives… :+1:

2 Likes

Lol that’s cool…well water? How often do you change out the water if at all?
Was referring to the hand holding the clone and your rooting compound lol :wink:

1 Like

@Skydiver:joy::joy::joy:… I just use RO water…add a bit of h202… change out once a week… you good…roots will establish in no time…:+1:

1 Like

Nice roots, @Mrcrabs. Your nails look great, too! :v: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @elheffe702… it took a while to adjust…:joy::joy::joy::joy:… same clones different set of nails

9 Likes

@Mrcrabs how’s the cloning going? I’m looking to get into cloning once I get the indoor growing down.

2 Likes

Going good my friend… gonna have to transplant one tonight :ok_hand:

WTF @Mrcrabs (Look’s Great)
I’m on my 3rd try all together 16 clone’s died ,Gonna do # 4 today

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that bud… dust yourself off and give it another try

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs thats awesome to hear! How’d the transplanting go?

1 Like

Went great… getting ready to clone a few more tomorrow morning

3 Likes

@Mote, here you go my friend :v:

Hola @Enlightened420, long time no see my friend, lol. reading all this good stuff. Have lots of Aloe growing and 3 WW Photos between 7-8’ tall. Might be able to practice cloning from them? Also started 3 Gorilla Glue autos, about a month old, not sure how they might clone.

1 Like

Howdy @jetlag,
How has life been treating you my friend I hope everything is green in your world :v:

It is, the WW autos were harvested a tad early, bud rot tried to ruin the day, but saved 4.5 ounces of very smooth smoke. Lost probably a third of the total harvest The WW photos are almost 8’ tall, had a few issues but I think I have a handle on them. I would like to learn to clone, and you are THA MAN!! to teach. The Gorilla Glue Autos I am growing in Coco, something totally new to me as well.

2 Likes

Hola @Enlightened420. My Gorilla Glue Autos are doing awesome in Coco. I think that is what I will do going forward. No soil issues, just water and feed and they are happy. They just started flowering a few days ago.

1 Like

@jetlag
Excellent to hear my friend :v:

@Skydiver thanks a ton! Used this for 3 and 3 rooted. Now I have a question- how long does it usually take to get them to a point they can flower. I took my trimmings off an 8 week old plant, so fairly mature. The stems are pretty thick, and outside some residual damage, the leaves are nice and big with new growth already. Trying to decide if it’s worth holding my current grow till these catch up, or if I should flip the current, and keep these in cups for 2-3 months… aloe recovered nicely lol.

6 Likes

@Keetz

Dealers choice my friend.
Veg them for as long or little as you like, it will take a good 2 weeks for their root system to establish properly.

Not unless you want to join the solo cup challenge, they will require transplant very soon.

Before

After

This is a Gold Leaf aloe clone :v:

P.S Thanks @Mrcrabs

9 Likes