Cloning with aloe Vera

I m going to try it too!

2 Likes

@HvtAna1988 If you need assistance, just tag me, I’ll be there shortly, good luck my friend

Great root system

2 Likes

@Laurap Thank you, she does, She was feed cocowater and now growing in her new home. great results!

9 Likes

Well done my friend you have proved it can do it no problem :v:.

Just did two clones tonight with your aloe method. Question; do you continue to use the aloe water for subsequent waterings of the same clones? Or do you start the coco water?

1 Like

I just use R.0. Water or rainwater on my clones, I don’t water them to often mabye every other day, very little, they don’t have a root system yet. You’ll see new growth that means roots have began to grow, once new growth has established start the cocowater feeding. Best of luck my friend, any questions and I will be here to answer shortly

3 Likes

They grow up so fast

12 Likes

Theyll be wanting to date soon! Lol

3 Likes

@Laurap Haha. There going to an all girls school, no boys allowed. Lmao

7 Likes

They are looking great mate very well done :v:.

1 Like

Hi, bonnie, I am new to this forum, but also from upstate ny. I have only one outdoor plant that has just begone flowering 2weeks ago. When should I take lower branches to clone so I have a head start on next season?

2 Likes

If you take clones from a budding plant, they become super cropped. You just follow the same procedure you would use normally for clones. It may take a bit longer for them to start showing new growth because essentially what you will be doing is restarting veg cycle. But yes, now would be a great time to do so. In fact, I’m gonna try a super cropped clone myself!

1 Like

You mean to say “monstercropped.” “Supercropping” is when you soften a branch between your thumb and finger enough for it to bend over, usually to control height.

3 Likes

Your right! My bad. Lol. My mind has been elsewhere today. Monstercropped. Lol

@Mrcrabs Thought I would update you on my two successful clones. They are still doing well and I’m now attempting 2 monster crop clones. Here’s a pic of the successful clones;

8 Likes

@Drillbit, sweet my friend, happy for you, no more buying seeds. It should get easier every time. Keep up the great job

5 Likes

Well I don’t know about not buying seeds but this will certainly increase my yields every year. Still got a lot of different strains I want to grow plus wanna do some autos.

1 Like

So is there a big difference between ‘monstercropping’ and cloning or is it just terminology for the location taken from and stage of the mother plant

Monstercropping is simply cloning, but taken from a flowering plant. When you reveg a monstercropped clone, it grows very vigorously, in an attempt to catch up with it’s mother. ie, “What the hell? What is this tiny little body we’re in now? It’s WHATmonth?! Shit! I’m late! …”

3 Likes