California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

glad to hear the Carr fire did not take out your ladies…

3 Likes

@Big123 I was worried for you bro…great to hear all is well. And your irrigation system worked like a champ!!!

2 Likes

CA Dream

GSC-X

14 Likes

@DaGoose thank you, all safe my way except for the smoke, I just got back from a family vacation with cool and clean air all around.

2 Likes

GSC-x farthest along, I sprayed BT today, washed off a little ash.

11 Likes

Yeehaa!! Cooking right along. Great growing!!

1 Like

Sounds like my December grow, including the GSC-X! Yours is farther along than the one I have going now.

2 Likes

I had the densest buds from my Do si dos which is a gsc x face off OG. Very pungent and emerald buds. Your ladies are thralping my friend.

2 Likes

The GSC-x starting to smell good, even through the smoke stink.

16 Likes

If you have a leaf blower blow that ash off your plants now before they trich up. It will make the buds taste like crap.

4 Likes

I am in SoCal too and deal with ash and smoke. One of the reasons I wash my harvest in peroxide.

5 Likes

That will clean off most of the buds, but at this stage they will trap the ash flakes up inside of the buds.

3 Likes

@LF-the-OG was seriously wondering if hitting them with the leaf blower would help yesterday, thank you for chiming in again! Definitely going to blow off the ladies…

2 Likes

@LF-the-OG they have been blown, thank you again!

2 Likes

Did you ever imagine you would have to blow off your weed plants with a leaf blower? Lmao now that’s a problem to have

5 Likes

@Sirsmokes I know it, crazy season upon us, learning something new everyday.

1 Like

You’re gonna disappear in there one of these days while thinning the middle lol. It will be like that scene in “Lake Placid” where they recovered a toe LMAO!

5 Likes

:joy: hitting the ladies with leaf blower an interesting experience, wished I had made a video.

3 Likes

Kinda like Apocalypse now where they land a chopper in the hot zone full of palm trees maybe?

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the compliment, you’re grow is awesome. I’ve been watching it for a while and it just keeps getting better. Pretty crazy about the ash too. Stay safe and keep the ladies safe too of course haha. :v:

1 Like