Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

Yeahman Xanax is the devil. Shits are total mind erasers. So then if you absolutely have to take something, what I would do if I needed something is only take off a square of the bar. 1/4 of the dosage.

I smeared roofing tar all over my subwoofers once and dont remember any of it, my brother said I said something about sealing them or something lol, wasted $50 of roofing tar and messed up $600 of speakers. Not a good day.

2 Likes

You must have not gotten high yet LOL :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You are perfectly welcome to talk about @kaptain3d being a ho on my page especially since it refers to him as being a weed ho.

5 Likes

Looking good buddy expected nothing but greatness outta your harvests though!! Hope all is well at the plant and back home with the wife and fur children :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol shoot son, I know the feeling. Waking up the next day just thinking like, “what the f**k happened last night…” then someone tells you and you’re just like “nahhh nah I didn’t do that” but they assure you that yes yes you definitely did… lol

3 Likes

Yes sir all is well. Still waiting to hear when I am going to go to dayshift. I need to get back to a normal existence. I might even be able to smoke a little more weed. Glad to hear from you. You to @AfgVet and to everyone else who has responded with positive vibes.

6 Likes

Happy cannaversary sir :slightly_smiling_face::v:

1 Like

Happy canniversary brother!!

4 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Brother!

3 Likes

oh i was high, just not on the right stuff lmao.

2 Likes

ya not a good feeling at all.

2 Likes

Happy canna day brother…:tada::beers::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Always trying to get on this level AFTER work :laughing:

3 Likes

Cake Dayyyy ya big pooper! Roll a few :v: :v: :v:

2 Likes

Cake Dayyyy ya big pooper! Roll a few

What he said!
:+1:t3::cowboy_hat_face::birthday:

3 Likes

Lol, truer words spoken.
That was her EXACT words when she saw what I did.
“How do I get to your level!? Are you that high?”
With a big grin, “maaaybe…”

“I don’t judge you for thinking people are outside breaking into the shed to steal the plants…”
It’s in a thread here somewhere. Lmao.

5 Likes

LMAO that’s freaking great.

1 Like

@Dr.Zooted

The "I got so stoned..." thread - #82 by Covertgrower

4 Likes

@Covertgrower @Tenga y’all got me rolflmfao!!! :joy::rofl: :v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes