Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

Tangie vape is amaze balls… Just sayin

2 Likes

I won’t argue that T. When I first started get back into the swing of things I tried a lot of different strains of course until they said they melt your lungs…
And Tangi was one of my favorites…
:thinking:… Maybe somebody knows where to get some seeds…

Oh oh I get it T… Just sayin…:wink:

2 Likes

Tangie seeds??? If I had a bunch i would be happy to share. But i only have 3. I got them at Nirvana. Very happy with them, i would recommend them for strains u cant get from ILGM.

2 Likes

Silver haze vape is super potent (from what Ive heard)

1 Like

Nirvana is the name of the seed bank?
I was hoping someone would chime in and know where to get them I didn’t know would be you T… Thank you sweetie…:wink::+1::v:

I have some super silver haze curing right now and I will be having an abundance of it showing up in four, five or six weeks

1 Like

Np. I cant give u a link so just google them
budbrother turned me on to them.
They send seeds in a postcard with a false back. You peel it apart and seeds are inside!!
Its v coo cuh.
One sec, ill take a pic

3 Likes

Come on girl don’t tell the whole world…:shushing_face:
Although that is pretty slick…
You know it’s kind of fun to play over here on dog nuts journal for a while…

1 Like

I know, its secret agent stuff!! Covert prob designed it.

2 Likes

May beee, he’s crafty like that you know…

1 Like

Actually, lets move this to my journal. I dont like to post too much off topic on his page cuz it makes it harder for the peeps he helps to find his info.
:grin::+1:t3:

3 Likes

That’s probably a good way to describe it. You got to remember I smoked weed from the time I was 12 to I was about 22 ,everyday all day. Then went over 30 years without smoking any at all until the last couple of years. So the only thing I’ve experienced recently is what I’ve grown. Plus I get really high with just a couple hits. I know that ILGM advertises GDP as 100% indica and Skywalker as 80/20 indica dominant. So just the fact that it didn’t knock me out is probably the difference ,coming from the sativa effect. I know the GC I grew was a little to cerebral for me.

2 Likes

Beautiful job bulldog! Those colas look :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Bulldognuts
I had something happen the other day that I think is good information so I’m going to share it with you because it pertains to what you have going on right now… About a week ago I was letting my jars and buckets breathe as I was lowering the humidity in the jars a little bit… When I laid the bucket with all my blue dream in it on its side I set the humidity gauge right there at the edge and it increased about 3% in a minute after about 10 minutes it was about 10% lower than it was when I opened it. My point being The humidity pours out of the jars and bucket fairly quickly if you lay them on their side… This can really cut down on the time you spend opening your jars when you’re curing…

6 Likes

Good tip, I’ve got some fairly large buds that I want to make sure doesn’t get any mold. So I have been opening and leaving them open for about 10 minutes. I’ll start laying them on their sides.

4 Likes

Is there any reason ur not smoking very much now? Like is it less enjoyable or do u feel like u need to be in control??

2 Likes

Congrats brother, looks great, I love using Jacks

1 Like

It’s not a need to be in control. It’s more a issue of being functional. The first thing I definitely won’t be high or anything near it while working. I drive a industrial tow truck inside of a auto manufacturing facility. Pulling long stringers of parts in extremely close quarters of people and extremely expensive equipment, So there’s that. I know a few people I work with that drive forklifts and they are many times extremely high LOL :laughing: There’s one guy that uses a vape while working and another that eats edibles at work. I won’t, but mostly wouldn’t be able to do that. When I’m off work I stay busy most of the time. I do most of the daily chores around house and the running for anything we need. I just can’t function very well while high. If we are on the lake or occasionally watching a movie or just relaxing I’ll take a couple of hits on the wife’s pipe and that will be all I need. If I’m still growing which I’m fairly sure I will be when I retire then I’ll probably be more prone to indulge.

10 Likes

It definitely performed well for me. The only issue I had was at the end, I had the leaves that started yellowing. I’m getting ready to do a slurry test on soil tonight just to confirm whether my ph in soil started slipping down at the end of the grow. Probably should have kept ph runoff readings at the end.

3 Likes

I actually got this very same info on one of the growers channels, I think it was Cannuks Grow, he also advised to roll the jar a few times over a period of 5min…I have done it since then, and it seems to work…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Same issue here. I can’t concentrate on weed. I don’t care what the strain is, I haven’t found a strain that helps with concentration yet no matter what they advertise. My job involves troubleshooting and problem solving and no way can I do it high. After work I can do my chores and get stuff done with a little buzz but none of it requires any thought process.
I mainly use for insomnia. I sleep like a baby on weed and wake up feeling good. Nothing else has worked as good as weed. For as much as I use I could have kept buying it but when you can’t get it and can’t sleep, well I felt I needed to get back to supplying for myself.
An oz lasts me months.

5 Likes