Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

What kind of smells are you getting from your Green Crack? I need to grow this one again

7 Likes

Killing it on all fronts, those roots! Ughhh

5 Likes

I always count on the Kaptain for encouragement :+1:

Thanks OG👍

Always a good feeling to get one to Harvest, without issues

6 Likes

Actually did a bud wash for the first time with this lady. Didn’t really get much crud off her.

I’ve always done it this way, not sure why bud rot would be a problem doing it this way. Bud rot generally starts during late flower ,if plants stay damp or exposed to high humidity levels. Rot usually isn’t a problem while hanging to dry ,unless there’s high humidity levels. I try to keep temperatures in the mid 60’s and humidity between 55-60% that allows a reasonably slow dry time.

8 Likes

I’ve said it before, I’m not the best at determining terpene profiles. But I’d say it’s mostly a citrus, lemon with a little bit of diesel smell.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’m loving the CloneKing. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah imma agree unless when u wash and the bud isn’t dry enough and in a warm room lol. I had a bud rot after wash but was in a room we sat in with a heater running for a couple hours not even thinking about the bud and bam rotted the whole center. That’s when I trashed an oz and a half of the center main cola

2 Likes

I left them hanging for approximately 3 hrs with fan blowing on them. They seemed like they were sufficiently dried, if not then I’ll learn another hard lesson :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Nice and healthy looking little roots

2 Likes

Outstanding as always BDogg. The green crack has got me wanting to drop some of those beans . The frost is killer

6 Likes

Green Crack is the wife’s favorite day time medicine :100: When I partake which is rare, it’s the only one I can consume without it putting on the couch or bed :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

11 Likes

Thats an awesome mid week update @Bulldognuts
Cloner going well those green crack flowers are amazing

2 Likes

Thanks for coming by to take a look :+1:

2 Likes

Good to know

2 Likes

Congrats beautiful nice harvest :fire:

2 Likes

Green crack just sound like it would have a super taste to it. Seems like it would be on the skunky side by the name.

I have the buds in Grove bag, after 24 hrs rh had crept up to 68% I opened bag and left it open for a while, I walked past grow room a few hours later, I definitely picked up a skunky smell.

8 Likes

Awesome. I love the gassy skunky smelly strains

1 Like

It’s time for the January BOM contest

6 Likes

Just harvested my green crack nice yielding plants.
Last grow of gc i yielded 6.9z This grow 6.2z Good Weed🤣

3 Likes